Sunday, September 06, 2009

Darling Deli Bag

I know I've mentioned the 'Darling Deli' before, they make a lot of home made meals that are a very useful standby to have in the freezer. Embee is a regular customer and he often brings home food goodies on a Friday evening (I'll miss this when he finally retires).
Last Friday he came in with this bag full, it included hot lasagne not long out of the oven. I've put that on the menu today as I'm hosting the Food Cooperative meeting this evening and need to produce something quick. Embee said that he'd been given this bag as a reward for his custom, another one to add to my collection. So I'm giving them a bit of publicity as a thank you.

P.S.
I've been trying to remember if 'shopping bags' have been a Fun Monday topic, if not then I ought to host- what do you think?

Related posts:
Valentine Surprise
Food Cooperative Meeting
Food Cooperative cont

Archives:
2008: Corfu-Kerkyra 1
2007: Lavender Blue

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 6/9/09 14:03, Blogger Living Life said...

Hi Chris! Yes, I think that shopping bags would be a wonderful FM topic. There are many angles for that topic. Like: What's in your shopping bag? Where do you buy your groceries? Do you prefer paper or plastic? Etc.

I have a feeling your Darling Deli is similar to our Super Suppers. At Super Suppers, you could go in and prepare your meals for the week. They have everything already chopped and prepared. All you have to do is put it together how you like.

 
At 6/9/09 15:54, Blogger Unknown said...

I saw some shopping bags last week! They hadn't bought anything though!

*scarpers*

 
At 6/9/09 17:01, Blogger Amrita said...

That 's a darling bag i should say. And the hot lasagne yummmmmmmyyyy!

 
At 6/9/09 23:17, Blogger willowtree said...

No and yes. No, I don't think it's been a topic (but it's a good one) and yes, you should host it (I might even sign up)

 
At 6/9/09 23:44, Blogger ChrisB said...

Church Lady thanks for that response.

John LOL

WT if I can get you out of retirement then I'll definitely host next week!

Amrita we love lasagne. :)

 
At 7/9/09 03:53, Anonymous Kila said...

Good Fun Monday idea! However, I think here in the States most of us still use plastic bags. Go for it!

 
At 7/9/09 04:13, Blogger wendishness said...

Yeah do shopping bags as a FM, I can join in that one! I should join in them more but rarely know where to find them LOL

 
At 7/9/09 21:34, Blogger Beccy said...

Great idea mum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home