Saturday, September 05, 2009

Wales has some beautiful scenery.

I have had this sitting in my draft for months and as I don't have much time today I'll just let you enjoy the pictures without too much explanation.
The Second Severn Crossing into Wales. Below are a a few views of Raglan Castle as we drove by on the A40. From the number of cars it seems quite a few people were visiting these ruins. There are many ruined castles in Wales and we passed by quite a few.





Above and below
Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons in the distance




Archives:
2008: Sundays Sunrise Sunset Meme
2007: Pay it forward Update

Labels: , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 6/9/09 01:03, Blogger willowtree said...

Thanks.

 
At 6/9/09 12:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT I should thank you for this lone comment (hugs)

 
At 7/9/09 04:15, Blogger wendishness said...

Not lone anymore, I read this yesterday but was too busy to spend time posting!

I loved Wales, and you're right, it has some beautiful scenery. I was further north when I went though, we were near Aberystwyth. Thanks for posting these, I really enjoyed them.

 
At 7/9/09 21:27, Blogger Beccy said...

I've just been too busy farming!!!

 
At 8/9/09 17:32, Blogger Sayre said...

I would love to go back to Wales. My grandmother lives in Tallybont now (used to be Llandbedr) and I haven't been over to see her in about 8 years. At age 90, I need to get over to see her soon or she won't be there to see anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home