Friday, September 04, 2009

Altered Images and a Spider

When I drew back the curtains in the sitting room this morning, the sun burst in and I noticed all the shadows and patterns being cast around the room. Here are a couple of the results.

No prizes for guessing who this is!

Outside the window in my mother's sitting room we have been watching this little guy spin a web to catch his prey. I cannot for the life of me understand how my window cleaner managed to avoid him/her yesterday! I don't know if you can actually see the markings in this photo but they are quite striking. (enlarging might help)
Enjoy your weekend.
Archives:
2008: What's your expressive number
2007: Package from outback

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4/9/09 14:51, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

We have a spider living in the mirror of our car and rebuilding his web every night.

 
At 4/9/09 17:39, Blogger Beccy said...

We have loads more spiders and webs this year. They have millions of babies!

 
At 4/9/09 22:49, Anonymous wendishness said...

Great photos, I like the silhouettes, and well, that spider....you can keep it! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home