Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Witty Wednesday # 111




I cannot believe my eldest daughter,Sam is sending me material for WW. Thank you Sam.


Now I saw this on plurk or was it a blog can't remember now but found it amusing, especially as my local pool has been cleared a couple of times and that wasn't because of 'P'!


A few more Maxine Cartoons that might amuse you.

Hope I've brought a smile to you face on a dull Wednesday (well it is here).

Archives:
2008: Cauliflower Bacon and Potato Bake
2007: Mindless Vandals

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 2/9/09 14:11, Blogger Jill said...

Those 'shopping cart' type of jokes have been going around on email in the states for years, but it was more of a joke type of thing, not a real news clipping, was that supposed to be jokey or a real clipping?

 
At 2/9/09 14:13, Blogger ChrisB said...

Lil Mouse I'd say definitely a joke.

 
At 2/9/09 14:51, Blogger Living Life said...

Thanks for making me smile today!

 
At 2/9/09 15:14, Blogger Pamela said...

Our neighbors had one of those Pool I mean OOL signs.

 
At 2/9/09 18:39, Blogger booblicious said...

OOL sign is brilliant.

 
At 2/9/09 19:58, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

i've seen version of that pool sign all over the place over here in Oz [private and public pools]... it's a standard gag around here, I guess. A beauty, tho :D XD

 
At 3/9/09 01:54, Anonymous Swampy said...

"Going shopping with your husband is like going fishing with the game warden."
Thanks for the laughs today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home