Saturday, August 22, 2009

Storage Jars

I've just inherited some additional storage jars from Sam, she decided that she didn't want to take them back to the US with her so I found a good use for them.
I've already got some of the dried fruit, she brought me, in three of them. In case you are wondering I add some of it to my breakfast muesli, and the apricots make a good snack if I'm feeling peckish.
So thank you dear daughter, it was worth you lugging all that fruit, halfway across the world to make your mum happy.

Archives:
2008: King Bladuds Pigs
2007: Witty Wednesday-16

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 22/8/09 18:49, Anonymous wendishness said...

Nice jars! Was she able to bring fruit into the UK? Wow, that wouldn't make it past customs here.

 
At 22/8/09 20:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

Dried fruit doesn't seem to be a problem, I brought back loads last time I was in the states.

 
At 23/8/09 06:42, Blogger Pamela said...

I just read an article about how prunes (before and after drying) are the miracle fruit.

 
At 23/8/09 08:55, Blogger ChrisB said...

Pamela that's good because my mother eats a lot of prunes, and I have a couple every day.Not sure I've noticed any miracles though LOL.

 
At 30/8/09 11:12, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

h I LOVE those kilner jars.... I only last week bought one in Sainsburys.... bloody cost almost a fiver.....

x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home