Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Witty Wednesday # 113


Just one today it arrived from Daffy this morning and just had to share it...
A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.

The bee said, 'What seems to be the problem?'

'I'm out of gas,' the man replied.

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.

'Try it now,' said one bee.

The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up.

'Wow!' the man exclaimed, 'what did you put in my gas tank'?

The bee answered,




Wait for it...



You're just gonna love this..



I see you smiling!!!
 

*****************
I'm disappointed that the animation doesn't work for you it's fine on mine so let me know if you see below.
Hope the non animated version shows so you get the picture!

POSTSCRIPT FOR FUN MONDAY;
IS THERE A VOLUNTEER FOR NEXT WEEK????



Archives:
2008: Feeding Time
2007: How to relax

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 16/9/09 13:24, Blogger karisma said...

Well maybe I was half smiling! Was there supposed to be pictures?

 
At 16/9/09 13:28, Blogger ChrisB said...

Karisma there are pictures on mine I wonder what's happened!!!!!

 
At 16/9/09 14:51, Blogger cynicalgirl said...

I don't see pictures, either. :(

 
At 16/9/09 15:17, Blogger Beccy said...

I'm not smiling because I can't see the pictures!

 
At 16/9/09 17:28, Blogger Unknown said...

I've got pictures!

 
At 16/9/09 18:29, Anonymous Beckie said...

I'm half smiling because I can see half the pictures.

 
At 17/9/09 04:57, Anonymous Kila said...

Haha

I saw the photos.

 
At 17/9/09 09:11, Blogger karisma said...

Sooooo! Does the animation make it funnier or was the BP the joke! Okay the grumpy bee is cute but Im not getting it? Maybe I need MORE drugs? The ones I am on are not satisfactory!

My mind was off elsewhere with just the words.......Hmmmm! God make me better already!!!!!

 
At 17/9/09 09:31, Blogger ChrisB said...

Karisma it struck me as funny to see the bee peeing ( much funnier in the animated version. I'm easily amused LOL :)

 
At 17/9/09 12:09, Blogger Beccy said...

I can see the second set of pictures.

 
At 17/9/09 13:40, Blogger karisma said...

OK I just got it! The BP bit! My problem was I was focussing on the gas part! LOL! Yes I am so not with it tonight!

 
At 21/9/09 16:39, Blogger Pamela said...

no animation, but I got the pee shot in still.

BP...
someone has too much time on their hands. ha ha ha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home