Saturday, February 07, 2009

Dare I say it!

I'm going to try one more time to get a flight to Dublin. I wonder will it be third time lucky!

Yesterday EmBee was released early from work. At home there was another little job waiting. Is he clearing the snow, chatting or trying to lob a snowball at me through the dining room window!

Hopefully I will be seeing you all today Beccy.

Sam hope you have a lovely weekend away with your friends


Archives:
2008: Grange Hill Only one more series + Happy Chinese New Year
2007: My version of Blueberry Breakfast(Anytime) Bars

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 7/2/09 08:21, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck and fingers crossed you get a flight out x

 
At 7/2/09 08:50, Blogger bichonpawz said...

My fingers are crossed for you as well! Hope you have a safe trip!!

 
At 7/2/09 11:33, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Hope it all falls into place for you... not the snow, that is! heh heh.

 
At 7/2/09 12:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Eagle hath landed safely in Dublin, she has phoned. Love

 
At 7/2/09 12:54, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hello everyone
Yes I've arrived safely (waves) :)

 
At 7/2/09 14:36, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

fingers eyes knees and toes crossed that you make the flight today....... it will be all the better for the wait :)

x

 
At 7/2/09 18:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! You made it!!!!

Oh a weird note - I'm glad your town isn't the only one to completely shut down with a little bit of snow. I know that all the folks in the Midwest of the US always get tons of snow, but here in Western Oregon, we become paralyzed with the snow too. I don't feel so alone.

 
At 7/2/09 18:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

Marmie I know it's only Christmas when I last saw them, but my grandchildren seem more grown up than ever in those few short weeks.

karmyn the powers that be are never prepared even when bad weather is forecast well in advance -like it was this time!

 
At 7/2/09 20:58, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Fingers crossed.

 
At 8/2/09 02:55, Blogger Pamela said...

I noted that his helper was only using a cane (:

you made it to Dublin... woo hooo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home