Saturday, November 22, 2008

Memes and an Award

I've been tagged by two of my plurk pals and because I have done both of these memes in the recent past I have decided to cheat and just put in a link to the post I did earlier this month.

So Jim and Rantz if you want to find out a bit more about me you will find lots of links to previous meme's here.

I was given this lovely award, a couple of days ago, by storyteller over at Small Reflections and I now have the Tina Turner song running through my brain. I will be adding this to my gallery.

I think it should be passed on to all the Fun Monday devotees because in my books they too 'are simply the best' for keeping this running for so long. It will be two years come 22nd January. This may not be a record but a wonderful group of bloggers have hosted and participated in the weekly challenge during this time.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend.

Archives:
2007: Postcard from San Fran 1 + Postcard from San Fran 2
2006: Just one Dalmation

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 22/11/08 19:53, Blogger Debbie said...

What a pretty looking award. I love the colour. Congratulations. :)

 
At 23/11/08 00:39, Blogger sallywrites said...

I agree!

 
At 23/11/08 01:27, Blogger Pamela said...

I am going to try to get back in on the monday posts.

I admit I've been brain ragged recently.

 
At 23/11/08 11:14, Blogger Unknown said...

Dang... next time I'll check to make sure you haven't done the particular meme in the recent past.

Congratz on your reward.

Take care!
Rantz

 
At 24/11/08 23:35, Blogger storyteller said...

I’m delighted you enjoyed the award and have passed it along. Thanks for the linky love too ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home