Sunday, November 16, 2008

A holiday reunion

Yesterday I met up with some of the people I was on holiday with in Corfu. We met at the home of Anna (blonde lady standing) and everyone took a Greek dish. It was a wonderful spread and we ended up with far too much food for ten people. I think those who lived locally were going back to eat up some of the leftovers for lunch today and the rest will be heading for the freezer!

There were a lot of holiday pictures to look and it was interesting to see how differently the same shot can be captured. There were also a couple of me that I would rather not have seen! They say the camera never lies well I wish it would as I don't like looking that fat even if I am.....no I'm not showing!!!!!!


Archives:
2007: Secret Ornament Exchange
2006: Coffee with Clare

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 16/11/08 19:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely idea!

I particularly like everyone bringing a greek dish!

 
At 17/11/08 03:10, Blogger Pamela said...

beware of... (is that old saying something about Greek photos. ha ha ha)

 
At 17/11/08 03:37, Blogger Alison said...

How fun...that is a great idea!!

I feel the same way about the camera!!

 
At 17/11/08 06:38, Blogger Steffi said...

What a lovely idea!Really nice!Have a nice week,Chris!

 
At 17/11/08 09:43, Blogger Beccy said...

That sounds like good fun, I bet I can guess what you took!

 
At 17/11/08 19:56, Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a grand day!

 
At 17/11/08 22:27, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

I know that "over-catering" is a classic Aussie tradition... I think it's a Greek thing too! heh heh.

Cyalayta
Mal :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home