Friday, November 16, 2007

Secret Holiday Ornament Exchange

Julie over at abbilyeverafter is organising a Secret Holiday Ornament Swap. If you are interested in participating let her know before November 21st. You will find the details over at her place.

This is what she says:
Is anyone interested in participating in a secret holiday ornament exchange? If you are, please email me (abbilyeverafter AT hotmail dot com) or leave a comment on this post. I will need your name, email, blog name (if you have one) and mailing address. If you want to participate please let me know by Wednesday, Nov. 21. I will then email you the name and address of another blogger/blog reader and you will send them an ornament. You can spend whatever dollar amount you’d like but please make sure it is a new ornament and something you would proudly hang on your own tree. Ornaments will need to be in the mail by December 7, or sooner, to guarantee Christmas arrival - especially if we have anyone playing from outside the USA. Once your ornament arrives, and you have hung it on your tree, please take a picture of it and post about it. Sound fun?

As she says, it does sound fun I'm joining in how about you!
Archives:
November 16th 2006: Coffee with Clare

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 16/11/07 07:45, Blogger Steffi said...

Yes,I like too...but I am still not so sure because the german post office is working always so slow!Maybe it is a gift to Easter!I know Frannie´s and La Bellina Mammina package were over 9 weeks on the way...

Okay,count me in...

 
At 16/11/07 13:43, Blogger Beccy said...

I thought this was a great idea, I'm going to get an Irish ornament.

 
At 16/11/07 13:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

steffi glad you are joining in.

beccy I went and bought mine yesterday.

 
At 16/11/07 14:39, Blogger Alix said...

That is a great idea I am joining in, Christmas is coming!

 
At 16/11/07 15:45, Blogger KellytheCulinarian said...

Everyday I wish I was living in a permanent location with a kitchen and all my crafting supplies so I can participate in things like this!

There's always next year.

 
At 16/11/07 16:45, Blogger ChrisB said...

Kelly I'm actually buying mine as I'm away next week, but it would be a great idea to make something. As you say maybe next year!

 
At 16/11/07 18:12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll have to think about this, as I am in a cyclone of activity and taking on one more thing (no matter how easy!)may push me over the edge! :(

It's a great idea, though!

 
At 16/11/07 20:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am stil debating on whether I'm going to sign up or not. I WANT to, but only if I get these other things done and mailed out first before the deadline to sign up.

 
At 16/11/07 21:25, Blogger Sandy said...

Thanks for mentioning this. I will head right on over and sign up. Thanks again.

 
At 17/11/07 02:58, Blogger frannie said...

I am in!!

it's going to be so fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home