Tuesday, January 22, 2008

An 'Excellent' Award



Alison is a fairly new friend of mine, at the moment she is telling us about a very special journey she has been on and if you haven't been reading her posts I would urge you to pop over and see what I'm talking about!
I'm very flattered that she has been kind enough to give me this award because she likes my photos~ this is what she said............

"Ms. Cellania - her photography is beautiful. I am very upset that she was in my neck of the woods before I got to know her...I would have loved to meet her and have a cup of tea with her". (Alison you never know what the future holds~ oh and make that coffee or better still a glass of something bubbly!!)

I am going to pass this award on to Caroline who you will find Walking the Beach. She is Marnie's mom and started her own blog back in November. She deserves this award because she has made an excellent start to blogging. Also I hope we might get some inside info on the romance!! now that would be really excellent (Caroline~ don't mind my sense of humour)!

(Alison just so you know~I will be proudly displaying my award on my link page).

Archives:
2007: Fun Monday~View from my Front Porch

Labels:

19 Comments:

At 22/1/08 14:45, Blogger Sandy said...

Congratulations, Chris! I have not visited Alison before but I certainly will now.

I just love how this whole thing works!

 
At 22/1/08 14:58, Blogger kitten said...

Congrats! I'll have to check our blog!

 
At 22/1/08 15:01, Blogger FH said...

Enjoy your award Chris, well deserved one too!:)
I have chosen very few blogs(mostly non-food blogs)to visit regularly, so you can't get rid of me that easy!!;D

 
At 22/1/08 15:22, Blogger ChrisB said...

sandy I think you will enjoy Alison's current story!

Asha You have been such a good fried since I started blogging (especially as I'm not a food blog) that I would be sad to loose you~ so glad to hear I will still be seeing you :)

 
At 22/1/08 16:34, Blogger ped crossing said...

I must say that I love your view from yesterday. I would have to describe it as quaint. Mostly because of the wall.

 
At 22/1/08 17:53, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah! You absolutely deserve it! Maybe we should have an FM get together and all meet somewhere, our little blogging getaway.

 
At 22/1/08 19:27, Blogger Attie said...

AAHH I can only dream of getting away....and congrats on the award!!

 
At 22/1/08 19:59, Blogger Kahless said...

Well done Chris and cool award pic too!
I am off to Alison's blog now...

 
At 22/1/08 20:08, Blogger frannie said...

you deserve this award!!!

 
At 22/1/08 20:20, Blogger ChrisB said...

ped crossing now I've never considered that wall as quaint I shall look at it with new eyes from now on!!

lisa c now where do you suggest!!

kahless I'm really enjoying the adoption installments!

frannie, jettie and kitten thank you :)

 
At 22/1/08 20:56, Blogger thefoodsnob said...

Congratulations, Chris!


Lisa

 
At 22/1/08 21:16, Blogger Unknown said...

Chrisb, a worthy award winner!!

 
At 22/1/08 21:30, Blogger willowtree said...

You deserve it. We are talking about the E for Egads, those jokes are awful award right?

 
At 22/1/08 22:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooo, Chris, it couldn't have been given to a nicer, more deserving blogger! Kudos, dear bloggity friend! :)

 
At 22/1/08 22:59, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT You just might want to design me one after tomorrow's jokes!!

 
At 22/1/08 23:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Romance? What romance?

 
At 22/1/08 23:38, Blogger Caroline said...

Why Thank you Chris! I am touched. I will proudly display my first award on my next blog and on my side panel. I will be visiting Alison as well. I do enjoy reading your blog and especially like you wit and sense of humour.

 
At 23/1/08 06:35, Blogger Barbara said...

Congratulations Chris. My, that Alison sure knows how to make a girl cry.

 
At 23/1/08 09:23, Blogger Steffi said...

Enjoy your award and congrats to you,Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home