Friday, November 02, 2007

New Awards for moi!

Last week two of my blogbuds bestowed awards on me.

Terri over at My4kids has given me this 'you make me smile award'...

and this is what 'she says "Chrisb makes me smile especially every Wednesday with her Whitty Wednesday posts she started awhile back. Sometimes the fun is in her comments though when Beccy and her and her other daughter Sam getting into it together!"
Isn't Terri just the kindest person and I'm lapping it up:)

I think I've said before that I always find it difficult to choose recipient as many of you make me smile and this means I love your blogs.

However I think the smile award needs to go to ten bloggers:

Merle over at Third Try is a lovely lady who can be guaranteed to put a smile on anyone's face and I think she is Embee's favourite blogger.

John who can often be found in the Pub keeps me supplied with jokes and I need to keep on the right side of him I love his sense of humour.

Willowtree doesn't really want awards but how can I help it when his is one of the first blogs I read everyday because of it's crappy brilliant content ensures I start the day smiling; well that is until I do his trivia quiz and get frustrated because it often takes several attempts to submit my answers which clocks up my time. I must remember it's just for fun!!

Sally of Sally Writes is a long time blogging friend whose battles with a certain bank are so well written and hilarious. I also love hearing about her family.

Grannymar I started reading recently after she joined Fun Monday. You'll need to read some of her posts to see why I enjoy her blog.

Alix from DC Days has just put the biggest grin on my face because she was passing on a book and guess whose name was pulled out of the hat! So thank you Alix :) :)

Misslionheart who has...'A Place for Everything' and keeps me laughing as she has joined in with 'Witty Wednesdays'.

Beckie at Give it a try because I enjoy her posts and she grows beautiful lemons.

Karmyn from Dreaming What Ifs' is always so entertaining and I just think she is a fun person. Have you seen her profile photo!!

My last award goes to both my daughters. I know Terri already gave it to Beccy but I still wanted to give it to her and to Sam who writes a food blog very cleverly in my opinion.
*********************************************
Katy over at Her Indoors only gave out two of these awards and she says "chrisb gives us something new every day, amazing woman, with a great blog"
(blush) Well the amazing woman bit isn't true but I do try and scribble something albeit boring drivel everyday!


I'm giving this one to Mushu the Bichon Frise who resides with Joy as I love the posts written by this incredibly clever little dog. I'm sure Mushu will be sharing it with mom!

Archives:
November 2 st 2006: Window Repairs

Labels: , ,

25 Comments:

At 2/11/07 10:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou! I'm keeping it for myself!

 
At 2/11/07 10:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Chrisb for the honour. I will add it to all the others now on their own special page at my Home page - www.grannymar.com

 
At 2/11/07 11:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris, who is Sandy?

 
At 2/11/07 11:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one ugly award. I don't think even I could make it look any worse that it already is! But thanks for the thought.

 
At 2/11/07 11:12, Blogger ChrisB said...

grannymar that is(myanderings) sorry a pasting error. I should proof read more carefully.

WT it's the sentiment that counts!

 
At 2/11/07 11:14, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Chris ~~ Thank you so much for that award, and thank Embee also.
I thought he had given me away, and there he was quietly reading and
obviously laughing. The funny thing is I am having a night off as I have been busy with other things. But I will be back tomorrow. Thanks so much Chris, I really appreciate the honour. Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 2/11/07 11:32, Blogger Unknown said...

*SMACK* (upside WT's head)

Nice award Chris;)...you deserve it!

 
At 2/11/07 11:59, Blogger Alix said...

Thank you for the award Chris, my first one so it shall sit proudly on my page - as soon as I work out home to add it :)
A nice start to the day

 
At 2/11/07 12:12, Blogger sallywrites said...

Thank you Chris!!!

Sally

 
At 2/11/07 12:25, Blogger sallywrites said...

And well done you too. Much deserved. You never fail to miss a Witty Weds......

 
At 2/11/07 13:45, Blogger Steffi said...

Congrats to all!

 
At 2/11/07 14:13, Blogger Beckie said...

Congratulation to you on your awards.

Thank you Chris!

 
At 2/11/07 14:20, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah for awards!!!

 
At 2/11/07 14:30, Blogger Beccy said...

Thank you, I have a bit of a backlog of awards now!

 
At 2/11/07 15:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Big hugs xxxxxxxxx

 
At 2/11/07 18:18, Blogger my4kids said...

Congrats on 2 awards!

 
At 2/11/07 23:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perfect choices!

 
At 3/11/07 02:07, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Congrats Chris! You are very deserving!

 
At 3/11/07 09:47, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear chrisb. Congratulations on your awards! I love it how people keep tormenting willowtree by giving him awards (not to say that he doesn't deserve them. Not to say that he does, either...) Oh gosh, I don't know what i'm saying. I think I might go back to bed!

 
At 3/11/07 23:45, Blogger Sam said...

aw - you gave me an award. Thank you? Will you be bringing the trophy with you when you come to stay?

 
At 4/11/07 01:33, Blogger frannie said...

glad you got the award-- you make a lot of people smile!

 
At 4/11/07 03:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Couldn't have happened to a nicer blogger...truly :)

 
At 4/11/07 07:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mushu says WOOF! And I say my Blogarithm sucks because I haven't received notice that you have been posting. Grrr. I need to catch up now! Thanks again for the award. Mushu will hang it proudly...well...somewhere. He isn't sure yet :o)

 
At 4/11/07 16:27, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam you'll have me what more do you want :)

 
At 5/11/07 00:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

I was out of town for the past few days so missed it! Glad I can put a smile on your face.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home