Thursday, November 01, 2007

I might be in trouble.......

This was not the post I intended for today. I was having trouble uploading and have shelved it for today. As I was getting rather frustrated I decided to have a little play with a programme on my computer that I have not used before. Because I'm a bit clueless it took me a while to figure how to convert a 'tiff to jpg'. I don't know the difference and whatever is a gif?? I just know some things will not load to blogger!

I may well end up in trouble with Beccy for publishing this without her consent but she always forgives me!

I think I could have great fun with this when I learn a little more!

Archives:
November 1st 2006: Curried Pumpkin Soup

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 1/11/07 23:56, Blogger Kila said...

Us moms earn some payback now and then, LOL.

I was mostly looking at the gorgeous scenery in the background anyway.

gif? Don't know. Maybe Graphics In File? Geese In Fall? Grapes Into Fruit?

 
At 2/11/07 01:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually it's Graphics Interchange Format which is the forerunner to JPEG (you can look that one up yourself).

JPG is more popular as it allows a greater palette.

 
At 2/11/07 02:30, Blogger Alix said...

Great picture, what a fabulous view and I love the speech bubble - I must see if I can do that.

 
At 2/11/07 09:20, Blogger ChrisB said...

Kila this was a photo taken in France. It does look beautiful, I wasn't there but the photos beccy took make me wish I could visit.

WT I'm lazy!!

Alix I might well be using the speech bubble more often now I know how!

 
At 2/11/07 09:22, Blogger Beccy said...

Huge trouble, I hate those pictures of me in that hat. I only wear it to stop me from getting sunstroke!

 
At 2/11/07 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Smashing Hat ideal for the purpose.

Now where are my crochet needles....?

 
At 2/11/07 11:51, Blogger FH said...

HeHe!! Great looking floppy hat! Background scenery is beautiful!
All my tech problems are fixed by my hubby!;p

 
At 2/11/07 12:13, Blogger sallywrites said...

Good hat. Good speech bubble!

 
At 2/11/07 12:38, Blogger Jill said...

yup. i agree with WT everything used to be GIF. all the time. now its jpg tif or bmp. ahh bmp. he he.

 
At 2/11/07 18:21, Blogger my4kids said...

I get lost in all those abbreviations and letters so try to stay away from figuring out what to do with them unless I have to.
Love the picture and the speech bubble is cute!

 
At 2/11/07 23:26, Blogger Sam said...

Good you have one forgiving daughter. Just the one, remember.

 
At 4/11/07 01:34, Blogger frannie said...

loved Sam's comment!!

 
At 4/11/07 03:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't wait to see what Beccy wrote, lol. Just remember, Chris....there's such a thing as paybacks! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home