Sunday, July 12, 2009

Coincidence or telepathy!

Yesterday I agreed to take my friend Tina to the cash and carry and as I got into her car she was laughing. I didn't immediately realise why until she pointed out that we were wearing the same colours, albeit the other way round thank goodness! I haven't worn these turquiose trousers or the black shirt for ages so goodness knows what made me opt for them today.

Neither of us like having our photos taken but I caught her when I settled her down for a cup of tea. I even practised using the timer on the camera for the first time ever. Not the most flattering picture so lucky not many people will see it.

Archives:
2008: Friday 40 Photo Challenge-10 Bicycles
2007: The Historic Town of Unionville

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At 12/7/09 08:23, Anonymous Grannymar said...

Friendly telepathy!

 
At 12/7/09 13:50, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

Great photo........ spookie though lol

x

 
At 12/7/09 15:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great use of the timer, I haven't really tried mine much I admit.

 
At 12/7/09 19:12, Blogger Unknown said...

You both look lovely!

 
At 12/7/09 19:31, Blogger Beccy said...

John you charmer!

Was that the first time you used your tripod as well?

 
At 12/7/09 19:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy no I've used the tripod quite a few times but one of the winders has snapped and not sure if dad can mend it.

john you can charm as much as you like :)

 
At 12/7/09 19:44, Blogger ChrisB said...

Lisa it was easier than I thought it would be.

marmie another friend and I used to find that we turned up at work dressed very similarly and often in the same colours. We also had similar hair styles and people frequently called us by the wrong name. It got a bit irritating in the end.

 
At 13/7/09 01:02, Anonymous wendishness said...

I think it's so bizarre when little coincidences like this happen.

 
At 13/7/09 05:41, Anonymous Mariposa said...

Both of your smiles radiates in my monitor! And well it happens with friends...it sometimes happen to me and the IT Guy and we just laugh saying we're going to a dance contest LOL

 
At 14/7/09 13:56, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Without planning it, Cuppa and I find ourselves matching quite often.

 
At 15/7/09 01:25, Blogger Pamela said...

I took the three granddaughters to see great auntie fern -- and she pointed out that they were all wearing pink and white.

I didn't get the memo however!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home