Saturday, July 11, 2009

Caught in the act

Yesterday as I arrived home from a trip to the dentist with my mother (she now has teeth that actually fit so she has no excuse for not wearing them!) I got out of the car and immediately noticed Tog nibbling away at the overhanging sprouting plants.

Naturally as a dedicated blogger I whipped out my camera, thinking the perfect shot for a short Saturday post.Oh and in case you think she's very clever, the holey pattern in the leaf is the artwork of the Cabbage White caterpillars!
Have a great weekend. Embee is out for the day and I've agreed to take my friend to the cash and carry I must be mad on a Saturday when it will be busy.

Archives:
2008: Slives Portugal-3
2007: Witty Wednesday-12

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

At 11/7/09 11:28, Anonymous Grannymar said...

Good home grown food with no additives, who could blame him?

 
At 11/7/09 12:32, Blogger Beccy said...

Glad granny has teeth that fit now!

 
At 11/7/09 17:08, Anonymous Karmyn R said...

My cabbage leaves look like that too!! except I think most of it is chicken bites.

 
At 11/7/09 18:13, Blogger Unknown said...

The slugs are quicker than Tog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home