Thursday, March 12, 2009

Try these...

I saw this over at Robin's and had to have a nibble...


You Are Peanut Butter Sandwiches / Do-si-dos



You are easy going and naturally happy. You don't need a lot to make you smile.

You genuinely care about people and are a great friend. You're always doing your best to make the world a better place.

Even though there isn't an immature bone in your body, you still are like a big kid sometimes.

Why make life complicated when the best parts are actually quite simple? You enjoy the small joys of life.

Only problem is I don't really like peanut butter.
So I tried this...



You Are Lighthearted and Hilarious



When You Are Comfortable:

You are a carefree, adventurous person. You love excitement, and you enjoy being in a changing, dynamic environment.

People find you to be funny, generous, and competent. You're well spoken, and you know how to wow people with your words.

When You Are At Your Best:

You are a hard worker. You need security and stability in your life, even if that means putting in long hours.

People see you as solid and dependable. You are always able to see the good in situations. Other find this comforting.

When You Are in a Social Setting:

You are a shy, quiet person. Underneath your shell, you are compassionate and giving.

People find you to be friendly and welcoming. Your home is a place of comfort to them.

I wonder if people see me like this..well I am shy so they got that bit correct!

Archives:
2008: Witty Wednesday-40

2007: Fun Momday-8 Recipe

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 12/3/09 09:36, Blogger willowtree said...

Wow, I'm even more amazing than I thought!

 
At 12/3/09 09:36, Blogger willowtree said...

I'm talking about my initials of course.

 
At 12/3/09 11:42, Blogger FH said...

Every kid here seems to LOVE peanut butter! I will have a PB and J sandwich if I have nothing else to eat.
Fun to try these games! :)

 
At 12/3/09 12:03, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT it was never in doubt LOL.

Asha I prefer Almond Butter.

 
At 12/3/09 13:40, Blogger kitten said...

You Are Peanut Butter Patties / Tagalongs

You are creative and artistic. When you think, you tend to think big.
You go for the drama. You love excitement and passion... even if it gets you in trouble. (Maybe when I was younger)

You are intense and a little self centered. You can be quite full of yourself (but not without reason). (Not me)
You tend to be very indulgent. If you feel like having something, you go ahead and treat yourself. (not always, I just treat myself every once in awhile)

You Are Intense and Courageous

When You Are Comfortable:
You are bold and dramatic. You have confidence in yourself, and that's enough to get you through anything.
People see you as capable and goal oriented. You have your eye on the prize, and others admire that about you. (yea right!)

When You Are At Your Best:
You are enthusiastic and flexible. You are open-minded. You prefer to learn from others... not judge them. (I guess so)
People see you as kind and cooperative. You are very supportive when friends are down on their luck. (Yes, You could say that.)

When You Are in a Social Setting:
You are a hard worker. You need security and stability in your life, even if that means putting in long hours. (kinda sorta)
People see you as solid and dependable. You are always able to see the good in situations. Others find this comforting. (Yes. I guess you could say that.)

 
At 12/3/09 15:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

Kitten you have a lot of good qualities.

 
At 12/3/09 18:04, Blogger the mother of this lot said...

Apparently I'm a shrewd and talented Thin Mint....

 
At 12/3/09 23:41, Blogger Attie said...

Well sounds great for you!! I hardley ever do those things....funny if they say something bad about me I'll so feel bad!!

 
At 13/3/09 00:02, Blogger sallywrites said...

I love peanut butter. I must be a kid really!!

 
At 14/3/09 16:54, Blogger Pamela said...

I am peanut butter, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home