Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday's Sunset Sunrise Meme

I love taking pictures of the sky and in particular sunsets so this week I've decided to join in with this Sunday Meme established September 2008.
Here are the rules:

Rules:
1 -The photo MUST be yours. No online photos can be used that are NOT your personal files; otherwise copyrighted material of another source!!
2 -Either Sunrise or Sunset Photos only.
3 -Enter your Name & Link with Mr. Linky widget provided for each week!
4 -Use the Logo Provided -Link it to the meme's home page: Found above in your browser address/url bar
5 -If you have time VISIT others and enjoy the scenery and serenity!

I took the two photos below, a few weeks ago, looking out across the back of my house around dusk as the sun was disappearing into clouds.



So why not join me and share the sunrises and sunsets where you live.

Archives:
2007: Le Creuset

Labels: , ,

18 Comments:

At 5/10/08 16:48, Blogger Hootin Anni said...

Oh my gosh, that's beautiful. Don't you just love it when the sun throws rays from behind such wonderful 'puffy clouds' like that?

Super. Mine's posted too.

 
At 5/10/08 17:10, Blogger Alison said...

beautiful photos!! welcome home, how was your trip?

 
At 5/10/08 17:21, Blogger wendishness said...

Lovely photos Chris!!

 
At 5/10/08 17:36, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful! And welcome back!

 
At 5/10/08 18:10, Blogger ChrisB said...

hello alison I had a great trip but still getting back into the home routine. I haven't downloaded my photos yet so can't start blogging about it yet!

 
At 5/10/08 19:21, Blogger storyteller said...

This is the first Sunday I’ve skipped this meme at Sacred Ruminations since participating for the first 4 weeks, but I’ve not been taking many new photos lately and have already shared the Sunrise-Sunset photos in my files. Yours are particularly beautiful. The first is my favorite.
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 5/10/08 20:42, Blogger Betty said...

Beautiful pictures, Chris.

 
At 5/10/08 22:03, Blogger Beccy said...

I can't join in because the sun has already set!

 
At 5/10/08 22:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I love the first one, the contrast of the dark building and the light sky - lovely. Looks like Marry Poppins should be dancing on the skyline.

 
At 5/10/08 23:23, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

beautiful, I to love taking photos of the sky....... aint we strange LOL

x

 
At 6/10/08 03:35, Blogger bichonpawz said...

Absolutely stunning photos! Hope you had a great holiday!

 
At 6/10/08 06:38, Blogger Barbara said...

Welcome home Chris. Great sunset pics.

 
At 6/10/08 12:14, Blogger Molly said...

I love this. One year my husband took sunrise pictures everyday or aalmost everyday. His goal was to show the location of the sunrise throughout the year from our front porch.

 
At 6/10/08 16:30, Blogger Unknown said...

Chris you have gorgeous skies!! :)

 
At 6/10/08 19:23, Blogger sallywrites said...

Those are breathtaking. I love the first one especially!!

 
At 6/10/08 19:26, Blogger Richard Lawry said...

lovely photos. I hope that the sunrise sunset catches on. I know that there are a lot of great sunrise sunset photos out there

 
At 7/10/08 07:35, Blogger Steffi said...

Wow...that´s beautiful.I love sunsets and sunrises!

 
At 11/10/08 06:59, Blogger Pamela said...

we had an unusual cloud formation last week of which we took some pictures. The sun was in the west, but the rays were going the wrong direction in the clouds in the east. WE were quite baffled.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home