Friday, September 14, 2007

Just about the worst drawing.....

of a pig you've ever seen. Purpleworms is an artist and she found a site that shows your personality by drawing a pig; she drew an excellent picture of a pig. So of course muggins here couldn't resist having a go. The first one I tried I thought I could do better but this one is even worse and I think my first attempt was more 'oinkable'. I found it difficult to contol the drawing tool and this was frustrating. According to this I am:
.....direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions
..... analytical, cautious, and distrustful
...... secure, stubborn, and stick to my ideals and
...... I am great listener! Well what do think, is this true?- I did say I was a good listener in my last Fun Monday post!

Now.......sex life well I'm sure you don't want to know what the little piggy says about this as it's the bit that furthest from the truth!!

You will find a link here to draw a pig Why don't you have a go I'm sure everyone can produce a better pig than this one!

Labels:

18 Comments:

At 14/9/07 09:46, Blogger Beccy said...

I did it but I can't get it posted on my blog.

 
At 14/9/07 10:25, Blogger ChrisB said...

I'll ring you

 
At 14/9/07 12:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That pig looks decidedly like someone we know! Were you you thinking what I am. Love

 
At 14/9/07 12:43, Blogger ChrisB said...

embee who?

 
At 14/9/07 13:16, Blogger FH said...

HeHe!! Good distraction on a Friday, good one Chris!:)
Have a great weekend.

 
At 14/9/07 14:22, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a great little pig!!

 
At 14/9/07 15:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great pig, I don't even KNOW what mine looked like!

 
At 14/9/07 15:46, Blogger ChrisB said...

Nikki and lisa I think you are both being very diplomtic but thanks anyway :)

 
At 14/9/07 20:24, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that is a great drawling of a pig. Mine always turns out more cartoonish. I'm off to try.

 
At 14/9/07 20:59, Blogger ChrisB said...

karmyn I hope you will post yours!

 
At 14/9/07 22:42, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

So, and to change topics, do you think if a recipe says to saute chicken for 10 minutes on both sides and then to bake it for 20 minutes, that it doesn't really mean saute? You can email me if you wish. :)

 
At 15/9/07 01:20, Blogger theotherbear said...

Hmm, mine always turns out decidedly 2 dimensional but yours looks like a real animal. The face of your little pig reminds me of a koala.

 
At 15/9/07 06:58, Blogger katy said...

hi piggy piggy, can't so it on the lap top so will have a go when i get chance to get on the desktop, looks like fun!

 
At 15/9/07 08:31, Blogger my4kids said...

I did it and your piggy is much more piggy like then mine! Trust me it looks like a 3 year old drew it. It was pretty accurate though on what it said about me....well pretty close though.
Though I'm wondering if you consider your tail medium or long? hehe

 
At 15/9/07 11:25, Blogger Steffi said...

That´s a sweet pig!
Have a nice weekend!

 
At 15/9/07 11:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

theotherbear you are right it does look koalaish

my4kids not long!!!!

her in doors I'll keep my eye open for yours then!

AC I will email you.

 
At 15/9/07 19:27, Blogger ChrisB said...

steffi it doesn't look too much like a pig!!

 
At 15/9/07 20:15, Blogger Pamela said...

I didn't post the sex life part, either.

I figured the 'young-uns' would be mortified and grossed out if I even mentioned it.

I love your little piggy!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home