I saw this on BS ( First of Six) ages ago and decided to borrow it for when I had run out of things to post like today.
Choose an answer to each category. It must begin with the first letter of your name.
1. Your name: Chris
2. Famous singer/band: Eva Cassidy had such a lovely voice it's so sad she died young.
3. Street name: Castle Street Thornbury- leads to a lovely old castle now a hotel where Beccy was married.
4. Color: Cerise, crimson actually I would never or rarely choose reds so Colbert blue is my choice of colour.
5. Gifts/presents: Car ohh how I wish!!
6. Vehicle: Cadillac XLR-V looks good
7. in a souvenir shop: Cards
8.Boy Name: Charlie
9. Girl Name: Charlotte I always thought that if I ever had another girl that would be the name I would choose (it was my granny's middle name)
10. Movie Title: Charlotte's Webb I haven't seen it but would like to sometime.
11. Drink: easy one Champagne
12. Occupation: Chatelaine- I quite fancy being mistress of a castle or large country house!
13. Flower: Carnation it reminds me of my stepfather who grew them.
14. Celebrity: Cindy Crawford well it's a double C!!
15. Magazine: Country Living (sometimes) Cosmopoliton when my girls buy it or I'm in a waiting room!
16. U.S. City: Concord Calafornia just plucked from the internet seems like it might be a nice place to visit.
17. Pro Sports: Chicargo Bears (only name I could remember!)
18.Fruit/Vegetable Cherry / Carrot
19.Reason late for work: Couldn't find my car keys !!! very lame excuse and it never happened when I working now I'm retired I often loose them !!!
20. you throw away: Cartons wish we could recycle these!
21. Things you shout: Curses
22. Cartoon character: Andy Capp cartoon character from the Daily Mirror
So if you need to fill agap you could give this a try.