Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Meme -My morning face

Robin was challenged to post an 'au naturale' picture of herself first thing in the morning and if you take a look I think you'll agree she wakes up very prettily. She then threw down the gauntlet to several more of us, who just happened to comment on her fun monday post, isn't she kind.!! My immediate thought was no way but as I can't resist a challenge I've 'risen' to the occasion by climbing out of bed before 7am (please note Robin) stumbling downstairs and obliging. I must be stupid- no don't you dare answer!!

I will be posting my usual 'witty weds' later so you never know this might get missed!!! You'd better head over to Robin to see if you're on her hit list while I go off to the shower and wash my hair!!

Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At 9/5/07 09:01, Blogger Beccy said...

You look beautiful.

 
At 9/5/07 11:51, Anonymous Anonymous said...

C h r i s, you wake up beautifully! Silly girl for protesting! I'm sooo proud of you 'cause I KNOW this one is hard for us ol' girls :/ dangit.

As I type, I look just like I did yesterday, 'cept I'VE GOT COFFEE!!

Thanks for playing along, you totally R.O.C.K.!!!

 
At 9/5/07 14:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You wake up looking fantastic!

I'm not meant to be viewed by anyone first thing in the morning. It's Scary.

 
At 9/5/07 15:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy- creep!!

robin the hooded eyed look is permanent now everything is sagging!!

nikki now we need to be the judge of that so I'll look out for a picture!!

 
At 9/5/07 15:40, Blogger Sam said...

you are a braver woman than I, mum

 
At 9/5/07 16:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam when you are an oldie like me it hardly matters!!

 
At 9/5/07 17:41, Blogger frannie said...

you are gorgeous!

 
At 9/5/07 17:55, Blogger ChrisB said...

frannie the camera lies you should see me in real life!

 
At 9/5/07 18:10, Blogger Unknown said...

PHWAAR!

 
At 9/5/07 18:19, Blogger ChrisB said...

johng do you wear specs???

 
At 9/5/07 19:12, Blogger Beccy said...

I am being a kind loving daughter and I get called a creep. You're my mother, I love you and I think you are beautiful.

 
At 9/5/07 20:01, Blogger my4kids said...

You look great! I don't have the nerve to post what I look like in a typical morning. Especially since I haven't actually posted many pics of myself yet actually

 
At 9/5/07 23:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous!

I couldn't do it this morning because I came down with a weird bug yesterday so woke up this morning feeling HORRIBLE - worse than a regular morning. It was not good - and that is the truth.

 
At 10/5/07 07:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

karmyn that's tough hope you're feeling better soon.

my4kids come on be brave, it's nice to be able to put a face to a name!

 
At 10/5/07 21:11, Blogger Gina said...

You look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home