Sunday, May 06, 2007

Meme Change that Lizard

Wendy over at The House of Purpleworms was doing a little morphing with lizards. I wanted to join in the fun and try out my new photoshop elements.
The original picture was difficult to look at because it was so busy with so much going on. I wanted to lift the lizards out from their background without totally losing the elements of the original picture. However, I was struggling and getting frustrated and lo and behold my saviour popped up on skype and helped me out (I'll leave you to guess who that is!!!). The final effect is quite striking.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 6/5/07 22:56, Blogger Beccy said...

Ummmmm I wonder!

 
At 6/5/07 23:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy but do you like it??

 
At 7/5/07 00:33, Blogger AfKaP said...

I very much like it. I love the graphic quality created by the dark outlining. YOu have a wonderful eye for both color and composition. I am eager to see some of your painting!!

 
At 7/5/07 00:56, Blogger my4kids said...

I think it came out pretty cool looking!

 
At 7/5/07 06:27, Blogger ChrisB said...

wendy having help means I can't take the credit

my4kids not sure I even like lizards but these are sort of cool I agree.

 
At 7/5/07 08:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! well done chris and sam! (just a guess there...)

 
At 7/5/07 09:19, Blogger ChrisB said...

enidd shhh don't let the world know I had some professional help they will think I'm a cheat which of course is absolutely true- (you don't have a dog and bark yourself ohh I might be digging myself a hole here)!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home