Thursday, March 22, 2007

Mission accomplished


For those of you who read about the 'Guinness Marmite' hunt and if you also read comments you may already be aware that hubby did complete the task I left him while I flew off to Spain. So as you can see we now have six pots of the stuff waiting to be distributed so if anyone's going to San Fransisco before June let me know !!! (joke)

So we haven't failed you Sam :) :)

Postscript: 25/3/07
I've just tried this on toast with butter and I hate to say it but I can't honestly taste anything different to the regular marmite so what a disappointment- or maybe it's my tastebuds!!!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 22/3/07 14:52, Blogger Beccy said...

I'll have to wait longer than Sam before I get my pot!

 
At 22/3/07 15:09, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

Marmite is not generally a Canadian taste, but my BIL loves it. He was a missionary kid in Nigeria, and I think there was a great British influence around him.

 
At 22/3/07 17:15, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy you never know I might get in a quick trip before then. Although Gordon Brown has seriously affected my finances in yesterday's budget and I have just receive the council tax bill which has increased a huge amount.

anvilcloud there are two camps for marmite the love or hate and you can guess which one we are.

 
At 22/3/07 18:11, Blogger Beccy said...

Oh goody Ben wants you to come for 2,000 weeks next time!

 
At 22/3/07 18:52, Blogger Sam said...

I love you!

THANKS!!!!

 
At 22/3/07 18:53, Blogger Sam said...

hey - dad got the alcohol free one - didn't I say I wanted the one with alcohol in it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!



;)
only kidding - thannks dad!

 
At 23/3/07 03:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I guess the hubby gets something extra special tonight!

 
At 23/3/07 09:03, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy give Ben a big hug from me he is so sweet

sam do you want me to post it to you??

karmyn I'll have to think about that!!

 
At 23/3/07 18:27, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

That is such a great story. Well done!

 
At 23/3/07 23:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

cookie one pot is earmarked for you.

 
At 24/3/07 00:16, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Meow!
Purr...

 
At 24/3/07 15:34, Blogger Sam said...

cookiecrumb - don't pretend to be a cat - she is not too fond of cats.

maybe just get beansprout to wag his tale instead.

 
At 24/3/07 16:23, Blogger ChrisB said...

I've been thinking there hasn't been much mention of Beansprout lately!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home