Thursday, October 05, 2006

Animal Farm


Well not quite, but I thought Mollie and Ben (and Dillon if you're interested as you were too poorly to come with us on this day) might like to see the animals that live in the orchard across the field from Uncle David's house. Remember back in the summer when I went to collect eggs you were too busy in the pool (that's Zoe with you in this photo) to come with me and see them. I wonder who else couldn't resist the water!! Maybe with a little help from her cousins.


The animals are all very friendly and they coming running to see if you bring treats. They are very fond of apples but the goats wait for the pigs to bite an apple then they pinch it to eat themselves it's quite amusing to watch. I think these goats are camera shy as they all turned turned their backs as I tried to take a photo.



And these are posers you can just see a hen in the background



Anyone care to scratch my back














The ducks are quite pretty.

Now I found this little animal who doesn't belong on a farm. I wonder who can tell me who it is????

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5/10/06 17:44, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Grandma I like the pictures in Uncle Davids. The pool was very fun and who is that in the elephant? I think it is mum. it is not meant to rhyme.

 
At 5/10/06 17:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

grandma i think it is mollie
ben

 
At 5/10/06 17:56, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi Mollie I think you might be right.
Hi Ben have another look it is your mum, you will have to ask her how old she was. She might have been around the age you are now; but I agree it does look like Mollie Love Grandma x

 
At 5/10/06 18:33, Blogger Beccy said...

I can't remember what age I was but I think I was seven!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home