Tuesday, August 04, 2009

More garden Produce

Embee dug these up yesterday and we thought they were rather amusing what do you see?


The carrots are a new venture for this year and they were so sweet tasting, I just love my raw carrots.

We collected Sam from London Heathrow this morning, which was a five hour round trip. While we were gone Beccy went to visit a friend she has kept in touch with since her schooldays. Sam is catching up with her school friends tomorrow afternoon and she has just been baking cookies to take.

We have so much to pack into the next 10 days so not sure I'll have much time for the computer!

I'm at the main computer and I can hear the 'evil' children giggling like mad in the other room. I've said they can use my laptop and I can guess exactly what they are doing....I think they might have hijacked my plurk and are busy having fun in my name. I will have to plot my revenge!!

Archives:
2008: Fun Monday-77 Wordly Wise
2007: Jet Boat Niagara + Fun Monday-I'm hosting next week

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 4/8/09 23:22, Blogger Beccy said...

I hope you noted that Sam had your laptop not me!!!!!

Oh by the way Mollie was using it as well.

 
At 4/8/09 23:32, Blogger ChrisB said...

I will have no friends left by the time you have all finished assassinating my character LOL

 
At 5/8/09 00:12, Blogger wendishness said...

Since I'm on a plurk break I won't get to see their damage so your character is still intact here ;-)

I like your potatoes, the first one reminds me of a pig and the second a duck...it's only the head of a duck though. Like a snow-duck with no wings lol

 
At 5/8/09 00:27, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

I think there's a creative gardener or cook in the household.

 
At 5/8/09 05:02, Blogger Amrita said...

Your veggies have personality!

 
At 5/8/09 14:41, Blogger Jill said...

quack quack!

 
At 5/8/09 15:52, Blogger Unknown said...

Raw carrots are the best!!!!!!!!

 
At 5/8/09 16:06, Anonymous Karmyn R said...

OH what fun!! A pig and a duck - that's what the potatoes look like to me.

 
At 5/8/09 16:39, Blogger ChrisB said...

Amrita that's good LOL.

John does your dad grow any veggies or is it just his flowers. I'm sure you've told us before but I've forgotten.

You all see them the same as us a pig and a duck.

Karmyn I'll add you to my side bar for next Monday.

 
At 6/8/09 01:13, Blogger Living Life said...

I like your veggie pics. The one looks like a pig and the other, a fat chick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home