Saturday, August 01, 2009

Oughterard Connemara

Today I thought I would share some more pictures of Ireland from my recent visit.
Oughterard is a very pretty little place that we passed through on our way from Galway to Clifden. I suddenly saw the river and Beccy kindly stopped for me to take a few photos. It was very peaceful with the rippling water and the late afternoon sun. I would have liked to explore a little more but we didn't really have time on this trip.








Archives:
2008: Portugal-7 Cork is Stylish
2007: Witty Wednesday-15 + What are Timbits Enid asks

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 1/8/09 17:15, Blogger Beccy said...

You'll just have to go back someday and explore further!

 
At 1/8/09 17:54, Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful!

 
At 1/8/09 18:45, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It's nice to have a few photos anyway.

 
At 1/8/09 18:56, Blogger Faye said...

Love these peeks inside Ireland. And how fortunate the people are to have this lovely stream/river to walk along.

 
At 2/8/09 02:24, Blogger willowtree said...

Now that's how you build a footbridge!

 
At 2/8/09 03:18, Blogger Sam said...

that's a good idea. I shouldn't have let mum stop and really see anything for too long when she was in SF because then she would *have* to come back.

 
At 2/8/09 10:10, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I do believe I have been to SF several times.

 
At 2/8/09 16:16, Anonymous Wendishness said...

Beautiful!! And the good thing about seeing places like that and not having time to explore is it gives you a reason to visit again as Beccy said!

 
At 3/8/09 17:55, Blogger Sam said...

Not as many times as you have been to Ireland.

# of times to SF, easily countable on ONE hand, not including the thumb.

# of times to Ireland, probably need more than all fingers and all toes just to start counting.

 
At 4/8/09 04:38, Blogger Pamela said...

sorta reminds me of the green and creeks around here -- minus the rock work. Wow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home