Monday, April 13, 2009

Fun Monday # 111 In Dreams.....



Lil Mouse is the hostess with the mostest this week and it seems she has strange dreams...she says:

Do you have any dreams, particularly recurrent ones that you feel no one else has? I recently talked to my friend Stacy on the phone and found out that we’d had the same odd, recurrent dream. Or, just tell us about an odd dream you had as a kid (did you dream you were falling and end up on the floor?) Have fun and remember…

When I first read this I thought I couldn't remember any of my dreams but actually I do recall when I was a child that I often dreamed I was being chased and falling into a dark void but I always woke up at this point. I remember being told if I caught I would die-I also recall being really frightened by this thought-I wanted to know who was chasing me but at the same time I was too scared. The fear probably contributed to the recurrence of the dream.

Over the years I've had dreams that involve people from my past and it could be someone I haven't spoken to or been thinking about -which is really weird. I often wonder why this happens.

More recently I have been blogging in my dreams which I think is meant to convey that I spend far too much time on the computer. What do you think!!!

Well that's it folks nothing terribly interesting in my dreams.

Archives:
2008: Award and Update
2007: My Computer

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 13/4/09 20:53, Blogger FH said...

I always have nightmares about my son being lost very often, don't know why but it's always the same and I wake up terrified with a chest pain and can't move for few seconds!

Your's is mild compared to mine! :D

 
At 13/4/09 21:10, Anonymous jill said...

thanks for playing along! kind of a short list of people today. wonder if the topic was boring? oh well. have a good week!

 
At 14/4/09 02:22, Blogger Molly said...

I find the subject of dreams fascinating. Why do we have those dreams that involve people from the past? Small wonder that there is so much interest in dreams and has been for thousands of years.

 
At 14/4/09 04:40, Anonymous Kila said...

I have had blogging friends appear in my dreams!

 
At 14/4/09 14:23, Anonymous margaret (the misanthrope) said...

Neat story, Chris! Being chased seems to be a common theme for a lot of folks. Happy FM to you!

 
At 14/4/09 14:51, Blogger Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

WOW! Blogging in your dreams? Too funny! Sorry I am late...I was out of town for Easter!

 
At 14/4/09 15:43, Blogger Pamela said...

I'm angry that I didn't find time to do this ---

I dream about being chased, too.
Also about being in school - and realizing that I'd signed up for a class and it is now the end of the quarter and I forgot and never went to it once.

 
At 15/4/09 07:31, Blogger Gattina said...

I can't remember any childhood dreams, but digging out people I haven't seen for 30 years or more that can happen !

 
At 16/4/09 20:31, Blogger Karina said...

I believe that yes, your last dream means you spend way too much time at the computer. But um...don't we all? ;-)

Also, whoever told you that if you got caught (in your childhood dreams) you would die was a mean mean person! How awful! lol

 
At 17/4/09 14:28, Anonymous EmBee said...

Ihave a faily repetitve dream that I have been having ever since I learnt to swim and it consists of me diving into the pool but never getting to the water. I also was told that if I did landin the water I would be dead same as getting caught and catching others one is chasing. It is that undiscovered country from whose bourne no traveller escapes - so we do not know do we? Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home