Sunday, April 13, 2008

Award.........and update from yesterday!

How about this for an award........

I'm not really sure that I merit this, but Jackie, The mother of this lot over at Mother's Pride has decided to pass on this award to me as I make her laugh. I can tell you I feel like the cat who got the cream~ so thank you Jackie.

It is to be passed on to those blogs which make me laugh, cry, think or sigh; so I am passing this on to just a few of the many I could have chosen.......

Alison RDH Mom your adoption series have taken me through all these emotions.

John you make me laugh with all the pub antics and you are a star for keeping me supplied with material for my Wednesday posts :)

Merle you always have lots of amusing little stories to bring a smile to anyone's face and, I know I've said it before, but Embee loves your blog!

Terri @ My4kids because I admire you and often sigh when I read about the struggle you sometimes have to get the best services for your children. Also I am feeling really sad for all the family issues you are having to deal with at the moment. Terri also a tooth abscess which is no fun at all.

Beccy gets one because I want to tempt her back to blogging but I don't think I will succeed at the moment (sigh)
*******************************************************
UPDATE ON YESTERDAY'S POST
I promised you a look into Sam's suitcase and this is what I found when I opened the lid!Now I wonder if there is anything that is not needed and can be got rid of....let me know Sam!!

Archives:
2007: My Computer

Labels: , , ,

17 Comments:

At 13/4/08 18:20, Blogger Joy T. said...

You definitely merit this award! Huge congratulations to you. And I loved seeing what was in that suitcase. So interesting.

 
At 13/4/08 18:25, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chris! xx

 
At 13/4/08 20:14, Blogger Sam said...

It looks like a load of junk to me. I'd throw the whole lot in the trash

 
At 13/4/08 21:02, Blogger Betty said...

Congratulations on your award, Chris.

Have a good week.

 
At 13/4/08 22:18, Blogger Pamela said...

Congratulations... you are definitely a blog of distinction. (mine is becoming a blog of extinction -- so much calling me away to do other things)

Oh..
you should do a little post on the Vegan cooking brochure.

 
At 13/4/08 22:49, Blogger willowtree said...

Well done Chris, you put the stinc in distinction. Ha ha ha. Seriously, you do deserve it.

As for Beccy, she's been distinctly absent for a long time now, she needs a good talking to.

As for the suitcase, two words... Garage Sale

 
At 13/4/08 22:55, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT here in the UK we do more car boot sales than garage which takes a whole lot more organisation. Once I've sorted everything I may well do this!

 
At 13/4/08 23:39, Blogger frannie said...

congrats on the award!!!!

and I really miss Beccy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 14/4/08 03:58, Blogger Alison said...

congratulations on your award Chris and thank you so much for passing it on to me...I feel very honored and blessed!!

 
At 14/4/08 04:21, Blogger Beckie said...

Congrats on the award!

That was certainly a case full of treasures!

 
At 14/4/08 07:35, Blogger Steffi said...

Congrats on your awards!And I really miss Beccy !
It´s interesting to see what was in the suitcase!
Have a nice week!

 
At 14/4/08 08:47, Blogger my4kids said...

Congrats on the award and thank your for passing one to me and your kind words. I really do appreciate what you said.

I really miss Beccy also....

 
At 14/4/08 12:41, Blogger Merle said...

Dear Chris ~~ Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing one on to me. That is really nice of you
and I do appreciate it. I saw the suitcase last night when I was reading, so good to find out what was in it. Say Hi to Embee for me.
Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 14/4/08 13:04, Blogger Beccy said...

Oh dear I feel quite guilty now for not blogging!

Therapy was mine but I don't want it.

 
At 14/4/08 15:42, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy I don't understand why therapy be with Sam's stuff brought from London (did you both have it?)!!

 
At 14/4/08 19:53, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah...Chris...so glad you garnered another award. You're a great blogger and I especially appreciate your comments on mine (particularly since I can't comment like I once did).

Congratulations!!

(Sam's comment made me grin, too :) ).

 
At 15/4/08 00:15, Blogger Unknown said...

What, no clothes? I guess the essentials are already there. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home