Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I love surprises !

This morning when my doorbell rang I saw the postman with some mail and a parcel. I was quite surprised to see the parcel was for me; it's my mother who is forever ordering clothes, which I then have to return when they don't fit or aren't suitable.

When I looked it was addresses to me! Then when I opened the parcel I found it was a gift, of two customized tote bags, from Sam. She has used significant dates and family names to create the logo on the bag. It is a really novel idea from The Craft Pantry and I love these bags. Now that I no longer use plastic bags I am getting a wonderful collection of tote bags to use instead.
These are really strong canvass bags and they are eco friendly.

Thank you very much Sam, now I need to go shopping to use them! xxxx

Archives:
2008: Meme

Labels: , , , ,

14 Comments:

At 13/1/09 13:58, Blogger FH said...

Personalized bags are fun. I have a huge library bag. Enjoy. Nice of Sam to send them to you! :))

 
At 13/1/09 16:49, Blogger Sam said...

Glad you liked them! I have a Breach-Schmidt one and I love it too. All my girlfriends have one too.

 
At 13/1/09 16:50, Blogger Sam said...

PS - I hope Beccy already got hers too, else the surprise will be spoiled.

 
At 13/1/09 19:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I love my canvas bags for grocery shopping. They hold so much more than the plastic ones did.

 
At 13/1/09 20:40, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

dear chrisb. what a cool gift! I'm a sucker for anything tailored or customised.

 
At 13/1/09 21:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

Asha & LMM I'm very lucky.

Sam I did wonder about that, not sure she has read this yet!

Karmyn I have a great collection-do I feel a FM show and tell!

 
At 13/1/09 22:39, Blogger A Spot of T said...

A personalized surprise?? That's the best kind of all! Might have to take a peek at that link.

 
At 14/1/09 00:53, Blogger Molly said...

I have a few totes. I just need to remember to take them to the grocery.

 
At 14/1/09 01:03, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

How cute. Good work, Sam.

 
At 14/1/09 06:03, Blogger Unknown said...

I love your new totes! And I love surprises too. :)

 
At 14/1/09 11:26, Blogger Beccy said...

Ha, ha, luckily mine arrived five minutes ago so I got surprised not spoilt! Thanks Sam I love them too.

 
At 14/1/09 11:47, Blogger ChrisB said...

Joy it's got quite a few good ideas for gifts.

Molly I keep a lot in my car so I always have them handy-mind I have on occasion still forgotten to take them in the store!

CC I still love using the one you gave me x

lisa thanks.

beccy I'm so glad your arrived-what colours did you have?

 
At 14/1/09 17:31, Blogger Sam said...

the thing with these bags is that they actually look 100 times better in real life than they do in the photos (I don't mean your photos mum - I mean the website photos). You aren't prepared for how big and strong they are.

 
At 14/1/09 17:41, Blogger ChrisB said...

sam I probably could have taken a better photo. They are actually much stronger than the cotton bags I've got.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home