Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Witty Wednesday # 74 Police, sex symbol, Harley Davidson



Thanks John I have been trawling back through my emails and I think you sent me this months ago!

HOW TO CALL THE POLICE WHEN YOU'RE OLD AND DON'T MOVE FAST ANYMORE.

George Phillips of Marsh Green, Wigan was going up to bed when his wife told him that he'd left the light on in the garden shed, which she could see from the bedroom window.

George opened the back door to go turn off the light but saw that there were people in the shed stealing things.

He phoned the police, who asked 'Is someone in your house?' and he said 'no'. Then they said that all patrols were busy, and that he should simply lock his door and an officer would be along when available. George said, 'Okay,' hung up, counted to 30, and phoned the police again.

'Hello, I just called you a few seconds ago because there were people stealing things from my shed. Well, you don't have to worry about them now because I've just shot them.' Then he hung up.

Within five minutes three police cars, an Armed Response Unit, and an ambulance showed up at the Phillips' residence and caught the burglars red-handed.

One of the Policemen said to George: 'I thought you said that you'd shot them!'
George said, 'I thought you said there was nobody available!'

Don't mess with old people!!

SEX SYMBOL
You need to click on this and wait a few seconds to get the effect.

....and I'm not sure who to thank for the one below it was on a joke site!

Harley Davidson

Arthur(Harley)Davidson, died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to hang out with God."

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room and introduced him to God.
God recognized Arthur and commented, "Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley Davidson motorcycle?"

Arthur said, "Yep, that's me."

God said, "Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?"

Arthur was apparently embarrassed, but finally he said, "Excuse me, but aren't You the inventor of woman?"

God said, "Yes."

"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention:

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusions;
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds;
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much;
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust;
5. And the maintenance costs are enormous!"

"Hmmm, you have some good points there," replied God, "hold on." God went to His Celestial super computer, typed in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

"Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours."

Better late than never but after reading these you may not agree hehehe LOL

Labels: , , ,

7 Comments:

At 26/11/08 20:41, Blogger SwampAngel65 said...

Those were very funny...I'll have to pass the Harley joke on to my sister (who owns one!)

 
At 26/11/08 20:43, Blogger Unknown said...

Hee,hee, the second one was from me too!

 
At 26/11/08 20:55, Blogger Attie said...

As always a chuckle from me!! Happy thanksgiving!!!

 
At 26/11/08 23:05, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

Thanks for the laugh :) :)

Cyalayta
Mal :)

 
At 26/11/08 23:32, Blogger kitten said...

Those are too funny!!!!!

 
At 27/11/08 10:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 29/11/08 04:36, Blogger Grand Life said...

Love your blog and your jokes. Fun times when I check your posts.
Judy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home