Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween-Blogging Boo and Are you a witch


To help me with today's post I got the Halloween button from Small Reflection

Now, this is how Blogging Boo will work. Go to as many friends as you want and tell them they've been "Booed". Have them link back to your blog to pick up their Halloween Treat (picture)! Tell them to "Boo" their friends. Then, put the picture in your side bar so everyone knows that you've already been "Booed".
So, are you scared yet!!?? Well, you better be!!! BOO!!!

One more time - the rules - short and sweet!
1. Take picture, put on sidebar
2. Tell people they have been booed
3. Link back to who booed you

It's getting quite late in the day so I don't want to put pressure on anyone but if you fancy doing this consider yourself well and truly Booed my friends.




You Are 30% Witch



It's unlikely that you're a witch. At least, no one thinks you are.

You may still be interested in witchcraft, but you're by no means a stereotypical witch.



While you don't seem all that witchy, people may think you're a bit weird.

You're definitely a little offbeat. No one really knows what to make of you sometimes.


I'm not much of a witch what about you!

I don't have any pictures to show you except the one I took of the pumpkin my grandson was preparing last week. My 2006 archive post shows some early pictures of my children and grandchildren enjoying Halloween.


Archives:
2007: Witty Weds 25

Archives:
2006: Halloween in New England

Labels: , , ,

14 Comments:

At 31/10/08 18:14, Blogger Beccy said...

The pumpkin is on display and the trick or treating has already started here!

 
At 31/10/08 18:15, Blogger ChrisB said...

remember I want photos

 
At 31/10/08 18:16, Blogger Beccy said...

Oh and I'm 36% witch.

I got a photo of Ben, Mollie is at a friends dressing up and Dillon is at Roisins!

 
At 31/10/08 18:18, Blogger ChrisB said...

Dillon made me delete the picture I took of him and said he would take one so I hope he remembers!

 
At 31/10/08 20:27, Blogger Steffi said...

I´ve boooooed too from Jeannie!
"Happy Halloween!"

 
At 1/11/08 00:28, Blogger storyteller said...

Welcome Back … and thanks for the linky-love. I’m glad you were able to play along even though your hand hurts. I love this Jack-o-lantern ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 1/11/08 02:35, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween

That's a great Pumpkin!

I'm 45% witchy - cool!

 
At 1/11/08 04:05, Blogger Alison said...

I'm 60% witch...and you have won!!! come over and see!!

 
At 1/11/08 12:01, Blogger Beccy said...

Dillon didn't dress up in the end because none of his friends were...he was quite disappointed!

 
At 1/11/08 12:27, Blogger karisma said...

Ha ha! Well I was a bit Norty and chose to Moon peoples instead of Booing them! But I was a 50% witch okay? The rest of me is purely fairy!

Yeah I went all out and posted 3 times on Friday! Wow I was making up for lost time! He he!

Congratulations on your win over at RDH mom! I am so happy for you! You are most deserving GrannyB! I love ya!

 
At 1/11/08 16:39, Blogger sallywrites said...

What a fantastic pumpkin. Loved the Boo thing. That's really funny. Saw it too late to boo anyone, but loved it anyway!

 
At 1/11/08 17:19, Blogger Pamela said...

o0o0o0o0o0ps
sorry.. I missed the boo hop.
I went to bed

 
At 1/11/08 17:43, Blogger Unknown said...

Which witch is which?

 
At 2/11/08 06:08, Blogger Debbie said...

Spoooky pumpkin. Good idea he had with the black outlines.

Happy Halloween!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home