Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Witty Wednesday # 70


Even though I'm on holiday, I decided to post a joke so you could all get your weekly fix!

A young Woman from New York City


A young woman from New York City was driving through a remote part of Oklahoma when her car broke down.
An Indian came riding by on horseback and offered to give her a lift to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off.
The ride into town was uneventful except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a loud whoop that echoed back from the surrounding hills.
When they arrived in Bartlesville, he let her off at the local Phillips 66 service station, yelled one final, "Yahoo!" and rode off.
"What did you do to get that Indian so excited?" asked the service station attendant.
"Nothing. I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist and held onto his saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off."
"Lady," the attendant said, "Indians ride bareback."


Archives:
2007: Fun Monday #39-I don't leave home without
Archives:
2006: Woodberry Common Shopping Mall

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At 29/10/08 12:55, Blogger karisma said...

Ewwww! LOL!

 
At 29/10/08 13:50, Blogger sallywrites said...

Ditto Karisma's comment!!

 
At 29/10/08 15:39, Blogger Beckie said...

This one is especially funny to me because I have so many relatives that live in Bartlesville! What a hoot!

 
At 29/10/08 15:55, Blogger Unknown said...

FOFLMAO!

 
At 29/10/08 21:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heehee

 
At 30/10/08 09:12, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

ROTFLMRSSO........

x

 
At 30/10/08 14:20, Blogger Attie said...

HAHAHAAAAa..that is good!!

 
At 30/10/08 23:52, Blogger storyteller said...

Ewww! But you do have me laughing! I dropped by to say … Consider yourself Boo-ed! Go check my Small Reflections blog for specifics unless you decide you've had enough Halloween already!
Hugs and blessings,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home