Thursday, June 05, 2008

Who's a lucky girl..........

memememe.... I rarely get nice surprises in the post, its usually junk mail or bills so when this arrived yesterday I knew just what it was.... A while back Karisma offered a little prize for writing a poem. I entered tongue in cheek because poetry is not one of my strong points. So imagine my surprise when I was chosen by her family as the runner up! I now know how to speak Aussie!!!!
Thank you Karisma, this is a lot of fun and will be added to my collection :)

Now the other thing I got this week is this.....
from my buddy Alison..... who is very good at sharing the love with me as I have been lucky enough to get five awards from her. This makes me feel very special and I do hope we get to meet up one day so that I can thank her in person! This has already gone into my gallery.

Now I'm passing it on to:

Karisma who made my day yesterday :)

Asha who has been a constant friend from the time I started blogging.

Tiggerlambgirl whom I met recently and whose company I hope to enjoy again :)

Marmite Toasty to make you smile :)

Daffy because I see a (younger) kindred spirit!

Misslionheart who has just completed the Flora Marathon.

John who groans at my jokes and says he is going to find me some good ones!!!

Beccy who also completed the Flora Marathon on Monday.

Sam this is really for Friday xx

Archives:
2007: Low Fat Moist Carrot Cake

Labels: , , ,

22 Comments:

At 5/6/08 06:19, Blogger Sam said...

huh? I only deserve love one day a year????!

 
At 5/6/08 06:35, Blogger karisma said...

You are most welcome! Now, there will be absolutely no meeting up with Alison unless I can come too! You got it????? (I think you should both come down to Oz and we will have a bloggy convention!)

 
At 5/6/08 07:10, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear chrisb. So now you can decipher what willowtree is saying!

 
At 5/6/08 07:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww - that's so sweet, Chris -- thanks:)!!

I enjoyed meeting you too - and hope to be able to see you again:).

 
At 5/6/08 08:13, Blogger Beccy said...

How come Sam gets kisses and I don't?

 
At 5/6/08 09:19, Blogger ChrisB said...

samantha now you know that is not true!
rebecca because you don't have a birthday tomorrow!

karisma if I ever won a fortune that would be high on my list!

LMM do you know that was just what I was thinking!

TLG you are welcome.

 
At 5/6/08 09:52, Blogger Beccy said...

So I only get kisses on my birthday?

That only happens once a year :-(

 
At 5/6/08 10:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

rebecca you are twisting my words xx

 
At 5/6/08 10:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wooooooot
(extra long ooooo to emphasise excitement!)
Wow Chris, well I do agree with your little statement there. I think you are right. (not much younger either!)
Many thanks... much appreciated. :o)
Isn't it great getting things through the post! It's like a dying trend being re-ignited...
Well done on your award Chris!

 
At 5/6/08 12:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thankyou so much. Makes all the aches worthwhile! XXX

Misslionheart♥

 
At 5/6/08 13:46, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how exciting. I love unexpected mail like that. And, congrats on the bling. Accessories so make an outfit.

 
At 5/6/08 16:57, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Chris, and ignore the bickering siblings! lol!

 
At 5/6/08 17:13, Blogger Joy T. said...

Lots of goodies and well deserved!! Congrats!

 
At 5/6/08 21:10, Blogger Betty said...

Congratulations, Chris, on being the runner up for the poem you wrote. Also, congratulations are in order for the award you received.

 
At 5/6/08 21:40, Blogger SJINCO said...

Oh man, what I wouldn't do to have that shirt! And well you know, there is a reason....

 
At 5/6/08 23:37, Blogger Alison said...

you are very welcome Chris...I hope to meet you IRL also...maybe next summer when we are over there in your neck of the woods!!

 
At 6/6/08 00:11, Blogger Peter said...

So now "See ya round love" no longer sounds offensive Chris?

 
At 6/6/08 01:21, Blogger frannie said...

what a great surprise!!! It's so nice to get packages from bloggers!!

 
At 6/6/08 05:08, Blogger Kila said...

What a nice surprise :)

 
At 6/6/08 17:50, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats to you! Alison has great taste. :)

 
At 7/6/08 00:05, Blogger ~ej said...

very nice, fun snail mail is always a treat :)

 
At 9/6/08 17:46, Blogger Steffi said...

It´s so nice to receive such surprises from bloggers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home