Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Meme ......... I've been tagged to Show and Tell!

I have also been tagged for a music meme and was hoping to post the two together but that one is taking me a lot longer to put together so if you read this, Barbara, is will be completed, hopefully by Thursday.

SHOW and TELL........
Misslionheart has tagged me to show my coffee cup. As I have done this before it is an easy tag as I'm using the same photo I used for a Fun Monday post in May last year. This is just a few of the many coffee mugs we own all with a story. I have added a couple more since then one was part of a secret swap sent by BS. Coincidentally I actually wrote the post about it on this day last year. My latest coffee cup was given to me at Christmas by my friend in Canada.

I know I'm not playing the game as I'M NOT GOING TO TAG ANYONE. However, I HOPE THAT SOMEONE WILL DECIDE TO TAKE UP THIS CHALLENGE!


Archives:
2007: My Secret Swap Surprise Arrived

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 27/5/08 15:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice collection!

 
At 27/5/08 16:33, Blogger Attie said...

I like yours!! Our fav is one I got done with my husband in the caterpillar it is all black till you put something hot in it than the pic shows up!!

 
At 27/5/08 17:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

Jettie that sounds a clever idea for a mug shot!

 
At 27/5/08 20:06, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will take up this challenge as I let you down on the last one. (Probably Thursday!) I have plenty of coffee mugs to share as coffee drinking is my hobby! I love your tattie ted mug the best! (Make sure my daughter doesn't see it or it will join her collection of tattie ted stuff! knickers, socks, bras...bags, t-shirts..posters, purse, key rings......)

 
At 27/5/08 23:51, Blogger willowtree said...

Hey, that was one of my Fun Mondays :).

I've got a few of those mugs that change when you add hot liquid.

 
At 28/5/08 02:40, Blogger Barbara said...

No probs Chris. I'm still getting over you saying you have never made choux pastry. I can't believe you never made cream puffs. Especially knowing Sam is so good at gougere.

 
At 28/5/08 04:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like The Boss. What...it just has the best handle...that's all!

 
At 28/5/08 06:21, Blogger Steffi said...

Beautiful collection !

 
At 28/5/08 08:52, Blogger bichonpawz said...

Love your collection! I have a weakness for coffee cups...I think I must own a zillion of them!

 
At 28/5/08 10:08, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT it was indeed your FM choice a whole year ago now.
I guess I never actually look for mugs, which is why I haven't seen the change ones. Most of mine have been presents!

barbara I was always too busy working to do much more than basic cooking which is why I let Sam loose in the kitchen from an early age~ and it certainly paid off as she did most the cake baking.

susan that 'boss' mug was given me by a member of staff that I managed back in the 80's~ she always called me boss!

 
At 28/5/08 23:56, Blogger storyteller said...

How fun to see YOUR mug collection after I shared mine recently at Small Reflections and thanks for including the link to your original Fun Monday Mug post from May of last year where you mentioned you used to play tennis … and since I’m currently watching the French Open, I wondered if you’re watching the matches too. As for breaking rules … methinks that’s part of the charm of blogging … so no apologies need be made in that regard ;--)

Today I’ve shared more of what I’ve learned in my Photoshop Elements class in my almost WW at Small Reflections. It’s all very cool!
Hugs and blessings,

 
At 29/5/08 19:47, Blogger ChrisB said...

storyteller I've watched a little of the French open and am hoping Andy Murray goes a bit further!

I've been following the photoshop element posts~ they are good :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home