Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Names and numbers!!

I saw this over at Alix's and was saving it for a day like today when I wanted a quick post!


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



Also checked my previous married name and only one person, however maiden name showed there are 52 people in the states with same name. This made me very curious so I did a little googling on my present name but didn't have any success! I may do a little more delving when I have more time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
I borrowed this from A Florida Journal
What Number are you



You Are 6: The Loyalist



You have strong relationships and are intensely loyal.

People find you easy to love and care for.



You like your world to be stable and secure, no surprises.

You're cautious. You prefer your inner circle to the outside world.



At Your Best: You are courageous, a positive thinker, and expressive. You can take on the world.



At Your Worst: You are secretly insecure - which makes you sarcastic, cold, and argumentative.



Your Fixation: Doubt



Your Primary Fear: Abandonment



Your Primary Desire: Security and support



Other Number 6's: Mel Gibson, Woody Allen, Jay Leno, Marilyn Monroe, and Julia Roberts.



If you haven't already done these give it a go for fun!

Archives:
2007: Race for Life

Labels: ,

13 Comments:

At 20/5/08 13:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The name thing is really interesting isn't it? Only 1 of you your special :)

I was a number 4 me and Jonny Depp! So of course I've had to put it up on my blog:)

 
At 20/5/08 14:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are 60 people with my current married name and 0 people with my maiden name. Hmmmmmmmmm......very interesting.

 
At 20/5/08 17:27, Blogger PR@ said...

That's funny - apparently there are 0 of me. Even though I live here. Ah well...

 
At 20/5/08 17:29, Blogger Sam said...

That's funny - apparently there are 0 of me. Even though I live here. Ah well...

"While both names you entered were found in our database, neither was common enough to make it likely that someone in the U.S. has that name."

 
At 20/5/08 17:44, Blogger Unknown said...

There are 30,411 Greenwoods in the US, but no Johns!

 
At 20/5/08 19:34, Blogger Steffi said...

Interesting game!Unfortunately have nobody my name.

 
At 20/5/08 21:17, Blogger Sam said...

Mum - do you think this sounds like me?

You Are 1: The Reformer
You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.
High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.

You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.
You have uncompromising integrity, and people expect you to be fair.

At Your Best: You are hopeful, honest, and inspiring. You bring out the best in humanity.

At Your Worst: You are intolerant, judgmental, and picky.

Your Fixation: Resentment

Your Primary Fear: Being corrupt.

Your Primary Desire: To be good.

Other Number 1's: Al Gore, Martha Stewart, Gandhi, Celene Dion, and Spock from Star Trek.

 
At 20/5/08 22:22, Blogger aims said...

Lots of people with my first name - a few with my last name and no-one with my name.

Then again - I live in Canada. :0)

 
At 20/5/08 22:23, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam oh dear you are a non person!
No 1-I can a lot of that being similar to you ~ what do you think?

john I wonder if you have an relatives there!

nikki that seems quite surprising!

Alix JD lucky you!

 
At 21/5/08 04:03, Blogger Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm #2, the helper! And no one in the US shares my name...not even my first name! LOL

 
At 21/5/08 04:49, Blogger Jen S. said...

Gosh, there are 10 of me! I used to think my name was unique. Well, of course it's the Jennifer that kills it. Thanks ChrisB, I've added this to my blog as well. :)

 
At 21/5/08 06:03, Blogger Barbara said...

I'm sooo common. 4,098 of me!

 
At 22/5/08 16:00, Blogger Pamela said...

there are so many Pamelas out there. And my last name is common, as is my maiden name.

tsk

 

Post a Comment

<< Home