Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cool Award



My friend Alix was kind enough to give me this 'Major' award because she feels reading my blog gives her a taste of home. Now isn't that sweet of her.

I am going to pass it on to Grannymar who always puts a smile on my face. Hannah because she was kind enough to say I could use her recent post for my Witty Wednesday. I also give it to Kitten for hosting Fun Monday next week. Finally I give it to Karmyn just because I wanted to make her smile. You don't bite (not much) and I would have liked to sit next to you......you will need to read her post to understand what I'm talking about!

POSTSCRIPT:
I just wanted to let you know why Willowtree sent me 'that photo'!. He was just responding to a comment from the previous day. I know what a nosey interested bunch you are! On my Thursday post Willowtree happened to mention that he had been to mineral baths in Napa. So I responded by giving him this link and you know what happened then!!!
Archives:
December 15th 2006: Catching Up

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 15/12/07 21:18, Blogger grannymar said...

Chris do my legs look like that? The shade would make a good hat!

Thank you. I will add it to the Awards Page at Grannymar.com.

 
At 15/12/07 21:21, Blogger ChrisB said...

grannymar I wouldn't mind if my legs looked like that!!!!

 
At 15/12/07 21:26, Blogger willowtree said...

You got my hopes up there for a minute. When I saw my name with a link I thought I must have won the leg-in-a-lampshade award. Oh well, maybe next time, or not (hopefully).

 
At 16/12/07 00:22, Blogger Beckie said...

What a funny award! Congrats! I think Karmyn needed something to cheer her up.

That picture of WT in the mineral baths is hilarious.

 
At 16/12/07 06:45, Blogger katy said...

great award and congrats.
love the photo of WT ha ha ha

 
At 16/12/07 13:40, Blogger laurie said...

wow, that's one ... um ..... tasteful .... award.

i'd never dare to get into a photoshop competition with willowtree. you are one daring woman.

 
At 16/12/07 13:43, Blogger kitten said...

Thank you so much! You just put a smile on my face!
ROFL! about you and willowtree! Gosh! I just love this blogging world! So many laughs out there!

 
At 16/12/07 17:10, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Thank you so much! Receiving the leg lampshade completely made my day....and now I think I'm going to go watch the movie that inspired it!

Dreaming What Ifs...

 
At 17/12/07 02:29, Blogger frannie said...

I got one, too!

 
At 17/12/07 15:47, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT I was very tempted to give you this one just to see what you would do with it! Shall I ....!?!?!?!?!?

laurie I may have bitten off more than I can chew!

 
At 17/12/07 16:02, Blogger Unknown said...

Lucky you! My parents actually made one of those lamps for my aunt and uncle. Then each Christmas they gave it back and forth. :)

 
At 17/12/07 16:33, Blogger ChrisB said...

lisa I'm laughing at the image of the of the Christmas lamp exchange!!

 
At 20/12/07 07:07, Blogger my4kids said...

Congrats on that award. That is from Kelly's favorite movie and we watch it every year while opening gifts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home