Monday, November 19, 2007

Fun Monday # 42


I'm not coming out to play this week~ that's a shame good I hear you say one less to read. Honest truth is I couldn't think of anything that would fit the topic especially as I couldn't bend the rules! Anyway just in case anyone looks at this I thought I would say thank you to Karisma it's a good subject, shame I've blotted everything from my memory!
So just to remind you this was the task she set:

"I want you to take a trip down memory lane, and keep right on going, right back to your childhood. And I want to hear "THAT STORY". You remember the one? Yes, you do! The one your parents, siblings, extended family or friends, would never let you forget, live down or get over!"
Next week Blue Momma is hosting and I don't think I will be able to join in that one either. Why~you will need to come back tomorrow to find out!!
Have fun everyone and I will try and read your stories as I know there will be some great tales being told!
Archives:
November 19th 2006: No Archive

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 19/11/07 09:06, Blogger Pamela said...

are you flying to my house?

 
At 19/11/07 10:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always feel like I'm doing folks a favour when I don't play FM too, there really are a lot of posts to read these days!

Are you visiting Sam?

 
At 19/11/07 10:35, Blogger Steffi said...

Have a nice week and enjoy your time!

 
At 19/11/07 11:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not like you to shy away Chris.

I know that blank page feeling very well.

Enjoy your week.

 
At 19/11/07 12:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could tell you all where and when she is going - however so that you may well understand the difference between sadism and masochism - I am not going to so there!!!

 
At 19/11/07 12:57, Blogger Beccy said...

I've been trying to ring you!!!!

 
At 19/11/07 13:07, Blogger FH said...

Happy Monday Chris, good luck in whatever and wherever you are going and enjoy your time!!:)

 
At 19/11/07 14:48, Blogger Alix said...

Happy Fun Monday. I'll be back tomorrow to see what your up to next Monday. I do love a mystery, although I think your off to SF.

 
At 19/11/07 15:26, Blogger thefoodsnob said...

You're stopping by my place on your way to California!

Lisa

 
At 19/11/07 15:59, Blogger Beckie said...

I should have not played this week.

If you are visiting Pamela are you stopping by my house? ;)

Enjoy your trip!

 
At 19/11/07 18:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun!

I had a hard time with this, too, so I just recorded a memory I do have...

 
At 19/11/07 22:24, Blogger ChrisB said...

Thank you all for the good wishes.

 
At 20/11/07 01:43, Blogger Sam said...

How about the TIME YOU WOULDN'T LET YOUR [now technical artist] DAUGHTER DO AN ART O LEVEL because she would "never get a job with art") or the time you saved the champagne for something special only to tell the same daughter that "getting a First class honours degree" wasn't special enough to crack it open only to decide later that second daughter having a baby was deserving of a cork pop. I tell you - getting a first is a lot more difficult and a lot less fun than making a baby!

where ever are you off to mum?

 
At 20/11/07 06:02, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I didn't even think about those things you never let me forget!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home