Saturday, September 01, 2007

Nice matters

I have seen this award doing the rounds and I was beginning to think no one thought me nice enough but Beckie over at Give it a Try made my day when I was on her list of nice people. So thank you Beckie I am more than delighted to accept. Beckie did some research and found the award originated from Bella Enchanted

I now have to give seven other bloggers the award. According to Bella Enchanted the award is supposed to be given to those who are just nice people, good blog friends and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others that are there to lend support or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!

As far as I'm concerned, as I said in yesterday's post, everyone I read fits that bill but I am passing this to these seven nice people :

Nikki I hope this cheers you up a bit. You will need to hop over to Nikki to see what's bugged her today and you might come up with a solution for her.
Sally
Purpleworms
MJD
Emma
Tigger Lamb Girl
Are you counting and that's only six....

I have to give this award to Willowtree who is a big softy because he is kind to animals, well that's except when he lets them fight like cats and dogs, and he gives us nice little things like this to play with Hope the authorities don't catch up with me as it's a serious crime to deface a coin of the realm!!
And it also goes to John because he was very nice to send me a present. I know I can't count and this makes eight but then arithmatic was never my strong subject!!

Labels: ,

18 Comments:

At 1/9/07 19:00, Blogger Unknown said...

AAwww, thanks Chris! xx

 
At 1/9/07 19:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good choice for award winners...

You make a LOVELY queen! (shhhh - don't tell Her Majesty, but you have a much lovelier face than she)

 
At 1/9/07 20:25, Blogger Emma in Canada said...

Thanks Chris! I hope to nominate my own soon.

 
At 1/9/07 20:40, Blogger Kila said...

Congrats on your award. I would say that you qualify :)

LOL, great award for willowtree.

 
At 1/9/07 20:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why thank you! I do need a little pick me up today!

 
At 1/9/07 21:14, Blogger sallywrites said...

Awww - thank you Chris!!

I'm really touched!!

 
At 1/9/07 21:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awards? Bah! Humbug! Who needs 'em? I'm not saying that cos I'm jealous .... well...perhaps just a little.

Oh, thanks for introducing me to Steffi. I can practise my German now in her comment box. She says mein Deutsch ist sehr gut. Na-na-ne-na-na!
(_o_)

 
At 1/9/07 23:23, Blogger ChrisB said...

keith I didn't mean to set the green eyed monster loose!!

karmyn I graciously accept all compliments. I always have to play along!!

 
At 1/9/07 23:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Chris, you deserve it (although with everyone giving it to seven people, mathematically it's impossible not to get it at some point! ha ha ha how do you feel now?)

Thanks for the doggy, hmmm seems I said that to my wife only the other day, but that's besides the point.

I thought I got it because the package got there, but looks like I got it on my merits! I'm starting to worry about the package, Melissa in NZ got hers a week ago.

Keith, I'm with you on the whole awards thing..Bah Humbug I say too! (Unless I get one, then I think they are a good thing.)

 
At 2/9/07 00:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the "Nice Award." It's very feminine and I hope DubYaT has been award this one (the pink frilly one)because it will look great on his side bar.

 
At 2/9/07 02:19, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww - that's so sweet. Thanks for thinking of me;)!! That was a nice lift admist all the stressy pressures of late;).

I shall pass it on soon (once the kids are in school and I've sat my 'Life in Uk' test on the 13th).

 
At 2/9/07 08:59, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT trust you to deflate my ego. No the package hasn't arrived yet and you are closer to NZ- are you sure you posted it!!! I'll let you know as soon as soon as the snail arrives!

tiger lamb girl I'm sure that test will make an interesting post!

swampy I thought he'd seen enough pink with with his 'dingo' award!!

 
At 2/9/07 19:30, Blogger AfKaP said...

ChrisB - Well that is so indescribably sweet of you - I doubt anyone has ever described me as nice before. No doubt you are seeing a reflection of yourself in my blog somehow. (Of course I rushed over to see if you had started a painting - seehow nice I am - always nagging at you!!) I am truly honored and had I gotten the award before you - you would definitely be on the top of my list for this award. I love your blog and its gentle sweetness, honesty and funny jokes. (And on another topic) I HATE what the vandals did to your beautiful tiles. It makes me want to cry!

 
At 2/9/07 20:05, Blogger Barbara said...

Well deserved award Chris.

 
At 2/9/07 22:08, Blogger Molly said...

Chris thanks for the award and congratulations on your award.

 
At 3/9/07 08:31, Blogger ChrisB said...

purpleworms how long are you going to put up with me saying I'll get the paints out soon!

 
At 3/9/07 09:29, Blogger Beccy said...

You are the nicest best mum ever.

 
At 3/9/07 09:55, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy you're stuck with me xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home