Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm not joining in Fun Monday this week but the Red Arrows are fun!!


I'm not joining in the fun this week but you can find out who is over at Sayre I hope to get time to come visiting later today.

Over the weekend The Red Arrows who are Royal Airforce Aerobatic Team were performing at the Welsh Air Show and they passed over our house on both days so we got a little impromtu display. I tried to take photos but I was not quick enough to get anything worth publishing so I found this little video on you tube.

I may not get too much time to share my news over the next few days so if I don't get any posts up you will know I'm having fun with the family.

PS the link is the same as the video I was having trouble uploading.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

At 17/9/07 09:48, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure there's a by-law that prohibits the use of the Fun Monday logo for non Fun Monday posts! You may be hearing from the FM lawyers over this.

But at least you did remove your unauthorised modifications, so they may go easy on you.

PS. I'm sitting this one out in sympathy.

 
At 17/9/07 10:01, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT you are so funny and a real pal. I decided to get back in Dillon's good books!

 
At 17/9/07 11:58, Blogger katy said...

love the red arrows, they are spectacular, have fun with the family

 
At 17/9/07 13:10, Blogger Beccy said...

Lol WT, I never noticed you'd removed your 'graffiti' from the logo!

 
At 17/9/07 13:53, Blogger FH said...

Hope you had a great weekend Chris.It rained here for a day after almost 3 mnts of dry spell, it was fun!:))
Have a great time with the family.Red Arrows look good!

 
At 17/9/07 14:09, Blogger Steffi said...

Cool pictures!
Have a wonderful time with your family!

 
At 17/9/07 14:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful visit!

 
At 17/9/07 14:35, Blogger frannie said...

that is fun!

 
At 17/9/07 15:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your family time!

 
At 18/9/07 06:02, Blogger Pamela said...

missed you

 
At 18/9/07 18:45, Blogger Amy W said...

That was cool!

Enjoy your family time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home