Thursday, August 02, 2007

Rocking Girl Blogger Award


Daughter Beccy gave me this award which is really so sweet of her. I don't really think I qualify but I'm very pleased that she feels that I do. I'm not really sure I rocked even when I was young and these days what with a dodgy hip, eyes that don't focus, an ear that seems to block out rather than let it in sound and a rubenesque figure- do I need to go on. Does that sound like a rocking chick to you!! Before you think about taking it away........... I accept it!!

During the month this post has been languishing (half finished) in draft I have been lucky enough to have been given this award a second time by Lisa The Food Snob. I thank you both.

Ever wondered who started this award you can find out here (well I always admitted I'm a nosey so and so!)

Now I'm going to be a real party pooper and not name any recipients for this award. I know many of my blog buddies have already had this award bestowed upon them, so I will just say I give this award to everyone I read. You are all rocking girls and guys. You keep me hooked with little snipets of your daily lives, I love seeing all the beautiful pictures and I feel I share some of your joys and sorrows. So I thank you all :)

I rock, you rock we all rock together- well I can always try !!!

Labels:

12 Comments:

At 2/8/07 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice post,Chris.You entertain the rest of us very well, too!

 
At 2/8/07 13:59, Blogger FH said...

You rock my day with your posts gal,you deserve it and enjoy it with open heart!:))

 
At 2/8/07 15:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you totally rock and are a babe in my eyes. Congrats on the award.

 
At 2/8/07 16:01, Blogger ChrisB said...

lisa, asha and nikki you've made my day thank you :)

 
At 2/8/07 16:38, Blogger Unknown said...

At least you haven't got a rocking bloke award!!

 
At 2/8/07 17:17, Blogger Beckie said...

I don't know what you are talking about...You qualify! If you know it or not, your blog is very entertaining! You totally Rock!

My verification word is "leybag" - I thought that was funny....

 
At 2/8/07 20:01, Blogger Kaytabug said...

Girl, it's better than a Rockin' Chair Blogger award... which I have no clue if one exists but it was funny! You ROCK!

 
At 2/8/07 20:32, Blogger sallywrites said...

Excellent Chris! Well deserved!!!

 
At 2/8/07 23:01, Blogger my4kids said...

Congrats Chris! and by the way you totally deserve it! Your totally a rockin' bloger!

 
At 3/8/07 00:21, Blogger Barbara said...

Congratulations Chris. I checked the origins and it is amazing how in just 6 weeks how far and wide this award has travelled.

 
At 3/8/07 07:34, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Congrats Chris - you really rock!!

 
At 3/8/07 08:38, Blogger ChrisB said...

BIG THANK YOU FOR ALL THE FLATTERING COMMENTS XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home