Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tunisia # 3 Camels Crossing!

When we travelled in a 4x4 into the desert, we passed a few places where they had signs for Camels crossing. We had a maniac of a driver so I wasn't able to get a picture of the signs. However he did actually stop to let camels cross the road and I did manage to get some photos.

Just look at the face above. It's like he knows he's holding up the traffic and loving it!
They wanted to get at the water.
The baby camel was so cute.





Archives:
2008: Postcard from Dublin-3 Orphans
2007: Summertime Ends
2006: It's not my birthday!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 30/10/09 14:56, Blogger Pamela said...

The show "Dirty Jobs" did just a segment which included the host working with camels. It was disgusting. Ha ha ha.

 
At 30/10/09 16:44, Blogger Sam said...

I'll have to check out that episode of Dirty Jobs - I think Fred might record them.

Good shots, mum!

 
At 30/10/09 19:42, Anonymous wendishness said...

Nice photos, we have camels in Australia though I'm yet to see them in the wild. I'm enjoying your trip so far!

 
At 31/10/09 15:10, Blogger Amrita said...

Did you get to ride on3e /

African camels are very different from Indian ones. But ships of the desert all the same.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home