Monday, September 21, 2009

Fun Monday # 134 If money was no object!



When no one else stepped forward Sayre very graciously volunteered to do the honours again this week. So we must give her a big thank you for that. She wonders....

If you had a WEEK with no obligation and money was no object, what would you do with it?



Now isn't this just a wonderful thought, a week when you could do anything you want, go anywhere buy anything you fancy.
I would buy new houses for my daughters and design one for myself and Embee so that we could cope more easily when we get really old LOL.
I would also make sure I put enough money put aside for my grandchildren's future, well that actually goes for all of us.

I would also want to share my good fortune with some of my favourite charities.

Finally I have always fancied the comfort of flying first class and I would hire a plane to take the whole family on holiday to some where warm like Necker Island owned by Richard Branson.


where we can just chill out and enjoy being cosseted. Heavenly, wish this was for real!

Sorry this was all done in a rush as, unusually I've had a very busy day. I'll come visiting you all over the next couple of days.


Archives:
2008: Sunny Sunday
2007: Who Cooked Dinner

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 21/9/09 21:27, Blogger Faye said...

Love the idea of designing a house especially adapted to advancing years. Not even in fantasy world I've decided that any home improvements in the future will be made with the idea that I'll be living in my little house in old age. You're very generous to want to provide for all your children and grands as well.

 
At 22/9/09 02:03, Blogger Sayre said...

That sounds lovely! I'm sure Richard wouldn't mind you using his house for a week...

I know we can't stay in this house in our old age (it's two stories - a design for younger knees), but I didn't think to plan for that. Oh well, my generous (fantasy) retirement fund will take care of that!

 
At 22/9/09 03:29, Blogger BS said...

Great fantasy ideas.

 
At 22/9/09 03:45, Anonymous Kila said...

That looks like a beautiful spot!

 
At 22/9/09 18:52, Blogger Beccy said...

Sounds great, lets hope you win the lottery soon!

 
At 22/9/09 19:55, Anonymous wendishness said...

I do like the idea of designing your own house (or mine in my case) but while I could spend a fortune in a week, I don't know that I could come up with a house design I liked that quickly LOL

I enjoyed your spending spree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home