Friday, June 26, 2009

My new acquisition....

Look what I have just acquired, it may not look much but it is a very useful portable table. I rang and placed an order for this and a few other items from Lakeland yesterday afternoon. I could not believe my eye when I got up this morning and found a package leaning up against the inside of my back gates.

I knew what it was immediately-it had been delivered by Parcel Force and clearly I didn't hear the bell although something did wake me up around 7am. The gates, are quite high, and were locked so the delivery guy must have had pretty long arms or a step ladder to have got the package in the position I found it!
Anyway I'm very impressed with the quick service, especially as I was quoted about 5 days for delivery. Now I wonder when the other items will arrive!

I have already put the table to good use as you can see.

Archives:
2007: A pigeon came calling

Labels: , ,

10 Comments:

At 27/6/09 02:31, Anonymous Karmyn R said...

VERY NICE!

 
At 27/6/09 07:37, Blogger bichonpawz said...

It is quite a nice little table! And here I'm thinking you were going to say you purchased the Mac!

 
At 27/6/09 15:06, Blogger ChrisB said...

bermudabluez the family bought me the mac for my birthday :)

 
At 27/6/09 17:30, Blogger Unknown said...

A mini ironing board! Embee must have treated you! *scarpers*

 
At 28/6/09 08:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 28/6/09 08:41, Blogger Steffi said...

Very nice table.Congrats!

 
At 28/6/09 10:48, Blogger MarmiteToasty said...

LOL@john and mini ironing board, my thoughts exactly....

Looks like a useful little table, and great delivery time..... I found that with tesco.direct when last week I ordered a garden brolly for our outside table, that came the following day, I was gobsmacked..

x

 
At 28/6/09 15:18, Blogger Anvilcloud said...

It looks very useful and has enough room for a mouse etc.

 
At 28/6/09 20:34, Blogger ChrisB said...

Marmie I think they are beginning to realise at long last that service is important to customers.

AC yes quite good, I can use keyboard and mouse.

 
At 28/6/09 20:35, Blogger ChrisB said...

I'm ignoring the mini ironing board comments even if they did make me laugh. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home