Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A trip to The Mall


I have finally given in and bought a new (cell) phone, I have only ever had one phone fondly called *the brick* by Beccy and she persuaded me I needed something light. I still went for one the guy said was good for old people. When my grandaughter was told this she said "just what she needs", which made us laugh. In all honesty I tend to use it for a few text messages and emergencies, however having a camera might be useful and certainly it's easier having predictive text and large letters for my arthritic fingers.

The real purpose of today's shopping spree was to get a few items of clothes and other things for my forthcoming holiday. I managed to find a couple of skirts and tops, and a pair of sandals; I also got some currency and topped up on over-the-counter meds. Beccy also bought a skirt and two tops so we had a very productive day, including lunch out.

Sam was asking me about Beccy's coat (you probably didn't notice it in yesterday's bluebell picture, but Sam did) so here are a couple of pictures:



Archives:
2008: Tutorial in Editing-PLT-4
2007: New imac + The answer to the question is it fact or fiction

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At 21/4/09 19:04, Blogger Mal Kiely [Lancelots Pram] said...

GREAT jacket!!!

 
At 21/4/09 20:41, Anonymous daffy said...

That coat is cool! (Do people still say 'cool' or am I showing my age?)
You will love the camera on the phone, as long as you got a USB with it you can just download them straight to your pc... brilliant and excellent for catching the wildlife.. or wild kids on! (hehe, did you like all that jargon I used? I think I may have swollowed a computer manual!)

 
At 21/4/09 21:19, Blogger Sam said...

I remember buying a shirt something like that when I was 18 and you told me it was hideous and you marched me straight back to the shop and made me exchange it for something more tasteful.

 
At 21/4/09 22:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

daffy it's probably not cool to say cool-but I do LOL

Sam did I but since then you've had printed coats-I seem to remember you gave one to beccy that she still wears-pink flowers.

 
At 21/4/09 23:51, Blogger karisma said...

Now that is one cool coat! I love it!

Congrats on the new phone.

 
At 22/4/09 00:15, Blogger willowtree said...

LOL, even before I read any of your post, I thought "hmm, that's a real 'old folks' phone".

 
At 22/4/09 08:34, Blogger Steffi said...

Congrats on the new phone!
Wow...Beccy´s coat is so cool!Where she bought him?I love it!

 
At 22/4/09 08:49, Blogger Beccy said...

Told you Sam didn't like it!

 
At 22/4/09 16:57, Blogger Sam said...

I do actually like it apart from the I am not sure about the face.

If it was mine I would probably want to replace the face panel with some of the other material.

Other than that - I love it.

 
At 22/4/09 17:17, Blogger ChrisB said...

Sam I didn't do justice in my photos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home