Saturday, October 13, 2007

Blog Action Day is October 15th

I saw this on Grannymar's blog and decided to advertise it. I know it coincides with Fun Monday which might make it difficult but you could always write two posts and get double the comments!!

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day
You can find out more about Blog Action Day here. It's all to do with posting something about the environment. Now that could have been a Fun Monday topic had we realised!


Archives:
October 13th 2006: No archive

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 13/10/07 16:06, Blogger Beccy said...

Sounds like homework!

 
At 13/10/07 16:26, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy does it. I haven't actually signed up on the official site. I am going to be hard pushed to get two posts done as I'm going out tonight and we will be in London all day tomorrow. I'll see how I go.

 
At 13/10/07 17:27, Blogger Unknown said...

Not this 'save the planet' stuff again? !

Everybody turn their computers off for a day, that should do it!

Nice thought, a loser though.

 
At 15/10/07 10:01, Blogger ChrisB said...

john I know how you feel and I don't believe in all of it, but I still like to do my bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home