Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Witty Wednesday # 22 boobicon

I think it might have been Pamela who suggested 'boobicon' for one of my WW well lets blame credit her for it anyway, I know these have been around for a long time and I do believe there are pictures but I don't want lower the tone too much!!!

Perfect breasts (o)(o)

Silicone breasts ( + )( + )

Perky breasts (*)(*)

Big nipple breasts (@)(@)

A cups o o

D cups { O }{ O }

Wonder bra breasts (oYo)

Cold breasts ( ^ )( ^ )

Lopsided breasts (o)(O)

Pierced Breasts (Q)(O)

Hanging Tassels Breasts (p)(p)

Grandma's Breasts \ o /\ o /

Against The Shower Door Breasts ( )( )

Android Breasts | o | | o |

Mamogram Breasts (_)(_)

Martha Stewart's Breasts ($)($)
****************************************
And God created woman and she had 3 breasts. He then asked
the woman, "Is there anything you'd like to have changed?"

She replied, "Yes, could get rid of this middle breast?"

And so it was done, and it was good.

Then the woman exclaimed as she was holding the third breast
in her hand," What can be done with this useless boob?"

And God created man. Sorry chaps I didn't write it!!
*******************************************************
Does this apply to any of you! I don't want to offend my readers so I'm certainly not suggesting it does apply to any one I read or maybe there's one...... I wonder who that might be!!!!
*********************************************************
Here's a few one liners I found on a wacky wit site you've probably read them before:

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my
knees.


Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Why is abbreviation such a long word?

Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.

The e-mail of the species is more deadly than the mail.

That's all for today folks keep smiling :) :) :) it's good for your health.
***************************************************************
The Great Mofo Delurk 2007 So is delurking!!!!!
Archives:
October 3rd 2006: Bearing Gifts

Labels: , ,

22 Comments:

At 3/10/07 11:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a good one but I couldn't get it to line up in the comments!

 
At 3/10/07 11:50, Blogger Beccy said...

Thanks for the laugh mum.

 
At 3/10/07 12:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "if God had wanted me to swim he woulkd have given me a swimming pool!!!" Love

 
At 3/10/07 13:32, Blogger katy said...

brilliant absolutely brilliant, gee i am getting to love wednesdays

 
At 3/10/07 14:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the boobicons.

 
At 3/10/07 14:47, Blogger ~ej said...

lol @ the boobicons :-)

 
At 3/10/07 15:12, Blogger FH said...

LOL!! Great witty Wednesday Chris. I loved all of them!:))

 
At 3/10/07 15:24, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear chrisb. Hahaha love the boob.

 
At 3/10/07 15:40, Blogger Debs said...

Those are cute! :)

These are mine (.)(.) saggy breasts. *LOL*

 
At 3/10/07 15:44, Blogger Pamela said...

I have always enjoyed the emoticons. I have those Boobicons saved somewhere in my files.

A couple of those jokes had me laughing out loud. That knee one reminded me of the old woman who showed up in the ER because she had a gun shot wound in her knee. When they queried her about the accident - she said she was trying to commit suicide and the book told her to shoot herself behind her left breast.

 
At 3/10/07 16:00, Blogger Unknown said...

Terrific, love the boobicons!

Why is dyslexia so hard to spell?

 
At 3/10/07 16:39, Blogger Amy W said...

Love it!

I am so emailing you a joke I got today....

 
At 3/10/07 17:06, Blogger Beckie said...

Those were very funny! I actually laughed outloud!

 
At 3/10/07 17:52, Blogger ChrisB said...

WT I'm always looking for witty material!!!

her indoors glad you are hooked :)

debs I can relate to those hehe!!

amy I loved the one you sent me :)

john you love 'boobicons' never!!

pamela I remember that one and having a good giggle :)

 
At 3/10/07 20:53, Blogger AfKaP said...

I enjoyed the email of the species!!

 
At 3/10/07 21:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed all of the boob jokes! And the one in the lounge chair? About patience? So me!!!

 
At 3/10/07 22:20, Blogger my4kids said...

I love your witty wednesdays!
"Funny, I don't remember being absent minded" totally fits me!

 
At 3/10/07 22:24, Blogger SJINCO said...

Haha, love the boobicons! And de-lurking to say HELLO!

 
At 3/10/07 22:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how about Sore boobs

(x)(x)

Or -

swollen boobs

(H20)(H20)

 
At 3/10/07 22:52, Blogger Unknown said...

I will keep in mind that you're always looking for stuff because my sons and husband always have dumb funny things. :)

Those all had me laughing. ;)

 
At 4/10/07 03:29, Blogger BS said...

Not delurking !! Just stopping by to say hello (sorry, I don't always do that)

 
At 4/10/07 19:14, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi SJ glad you dropped in :)

karmyn H20 LOL very funny.

lisa's chaos anything you manage to send my way will be appreciated.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home