Sunday, August 12, 2007

Embee's Birthday Bash.

Yesterday we had a small get together to celebrate Embee's big birthday. We were sad that Sam and Fred couldn't be with us but they can at least see a few pictures.
We experimented with a diabetic carrot cake and the verdict is still out but Embee was pleased! Mollie is making a fashion statement and insisted on wearing her new pink gloves. She is chatting to my niece's daughter Kelly. My SIL, niece and my mother. My niece's husband and Ben chatting to my SIL.
Embee with his daughter and sister.
Embee's daughter Mandie and grand daughter Charlotte.
Dillon and his friend Rory found a comfotable spot!!
Just to show they did surface when the food was served!
I'm very glad Beccy was here to help me so big thank you x
I don't know if anyone will remember the bowl I bought in the charity shop. Well it proved very useful yesterday!!
Luckily the weather was lovely and a good time was had by all.

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At 12/8/07 12:03, Blogger ChrisB said...

Mmmm I wish there was some pavlova left!

 
At 12/8/07 15:20, Blogger FH said...

Embee certainly looks happy with that yummy cake Chris!:))
Great pics,loved them all.Teenagers!!They are always ready to eat!!;D

 
At 12/8/07 15:42, Blogger Steffi said...

Very beautiful pictures of a nice family party!Really nice to see some of your family!I hope you enjoyed your time with all your guests!

 
At 12/8/07 16:10, Blogger Unknown said...

Terrific pics! So glad the weather was good. Hungry now!

 
At 12/8/07 17:19, Blogger Beccy said...

Mum that chrisb comment was me, someone's been messing with this computer!

 
At 12/8/07 19:25, Blogger Sam said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures mum! It looks like a missed a good time.

 
At 12/8/07 19:59, Blogger ChrisB said...

asha it was not the best cake in the world we will have to keep on experimenting. It's not easy finding things for diabetics.

john we have quite a lot of left overs pity you didn't live closer!!

I really missed you Sam xx

 
At 12/8/07 20:04, Blogger ChrisB said...

steffi there were only a few of us but we had a great time :)

 
At 12/8/07 22:01, Blogger laurie said...

nice dress, beccy! and lovely lovely food!

 
At 12/8/07 22:10, Blogger ChrisB said...

laurie it's a very pretty dress I don't think the phots do it or Beccy justice!!

 
At 13/8/07 01:09, Blogger Barbara said...

Looks like a fun day. The pav looks nice. Love the lilac coloured flowers in the pots.

 
At 13/8/07 04:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time - I think the boys found the best seat in the house (one that I could have used today, anyway - a chair for napping!)

 
At 13/8/07 07:07, Blogger ChrisB said...

barbara the flowers do make an attractive showing.

karmyn I think I could do with a bit more napping right now!!

 
At 14/8/07 04:36, Blogger la bellina mammina said...

Happy birthday Embee - looks like great fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home