Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Witty Wednesday


Are you a wag? No I don't mean (a wife and girlfriend- although of course you probably are) I was referring to 'a humorous or droll person; a wit; in my opinion bloggers certainly fit this bill.
Friends seem to have been sending me a lot of jokes recently and, when I've been doing research, I've found a couple of web sites devoted to quotes and sayings . Rather than throwing these in randomly I'm going to devote my next few Wednesdays to trying to make you laugh or groan!!

If anyone else would like to run with this that would be fun or if you hate the idea you know not to visit me on Wednesdays for the next few weeks.

I'm also a regular visitor to Merle Third Try whose posts are a mixure of serious and fun and if you haven't visited her blog you might like to hop over and visit. She has just mastered the art of posting photos so there's a picture of her with her cousin and if you scoll down you will find a family photo as well.

See below for my first offering..

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 4/4/07 05:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good idea chris, and enidd liked your first offering.

 
At 4/4/07 05:33, Blogger Brooke - Little Miss Moi said...

Dear chrisb. I think I'm a wag. In both senses of the words. Sometimes I'm just silly for the sake of it. Like when I'm around Mr Moi's important big-wig colleagues. He he he.

 
At 4/4/07 08:00, Blogger ChrisB said...

chris thanks enidd

little miss moi you're a chameleon!!

 
At 4/4/07 08:16, Blogger Beccy said...

I shall join in with your witty Wednesday theme!

 
At 4/4/07 08:21, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy thought you might

 
At 4/4/07 10:44, Blogger Merle said...

Hi Chris ~~ and embee ~~ Thank you both for your comments. Thanks Chris for your words about the photo. And embee - I think crosswords keep our minds alert, and close to someone we shae tem with. The worst clue last week was "unplaced horse" 4 -3 It took us quite a while, but we found it to be "also ran".
Thank you Chris for the link and nice words. I hope you both ave a lovely Easter with lots of fun, and chocolate.Take care, Love, Merle.

 
At 4/4/07 10:58, Blogger ChrisB said...

Merle we are hoping for a warm and sunny Easter,
I have a few jobs in mind for embee but don't tell him. Hope you have a happy time we'll look forward to more photos :)

 
At 4/4/07 11:32, Blogger Yvonne said...

Hi Chris, I like your Wednesday idea, a great midweek pick-me-up. I especially liked the women's personal ads dictionary!

 
At 4/4/07 14:41, Blogger ChrisB said...

hellojed thanks for dropping by. I've got a few more lined up for the next few Weds if you ever feel in need of another p-m-u.

 
At 4/4/07 15:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wednesdays are devoted to Elvis at my place. And yes, sarcasm and humor are my way of life. Why be serious?

 
At 4/4/07 15:25, Blogger ChrisB said...

nikki what is life without a little dose of each. I'm giving some thought to the name of your jewelry line but I'm not very clever at this type of thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home