Friday, April 20, 2007

Days without a computer #1

by Beccy

'Aha' thought Beccy as she glanced furtively to the left then the right, 'now I've hacked into Mum's blog what damage can I do? What tricks can I play? What fun I can have'

Ahem, oh hello there I've just popped over to let you know what happens when you spend your day blogging, ignoring the vaccum and refusing to venture out of the house, even into your own backyard. Yes you will hear the doorbell ring (thereby slamming the phone down on your delightful daughter in a rush to answer the door before the delivery man goes away) but your poor old computer will have suffered from blogging overdrive and when you accidently remove that wire it will give up on you (no matter how hard you try, how many wires/cables you check and double check or how many times you consult your guide) it will be kaputt.

On day one of no blogging you will talk to both daughter number 1 and number gorgeous and lament your withdrawal symptoms. You will repeatedly ask your amusing daughter computer questions to which princess daughter will continously reply that she doesn't know, she is married to a computer genius and therefore doesn't need to know, she has a PC not a Mac and has a computer geekness ranking of 17 (much lower than her mother's not to mention her sister's). The one thing that wonderful daughter can do is write a post for her mother, explaining her mothers situation, how she is missing writing her blog and reading your blogs.

Mum is doing the best she can to fix her problem and will be back asap.

Labels:

13 Comments:

At 20/4/07 21:16, Blogger Beccy said...

Your delightful, gorgeous, amusing, princess, wonderful daughter sounds like some great gal!!! (as does daughter number 1)

 
At 20/4/07 21:53, Blogger my4kids said...

lol sounds like Beccy is ready to take over the blogging world! haha
Hope the computer is fixed soon. I thought Mac's weren't supposed to have any problems because they are all wonderful and stuff...

 
At 20/4/07 22:26, Blogger Barbara said...

At least you'll have time to read some books. I bought four books a week ago and haven't opened one yet.

 
At 20/4/07 22:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

rofl....now this and the sunshine has just made my day....
we miss ya beccy and sam's mum!!

 
At 20/4/07 22:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah, nice daughter, poor mummy computer broke, too bad. Now send me the password so we can really have some fun!

 
At 21/4/07 00:38, Blogger cookiecrumb said...

Hey, Beccy, I'm really busy this week with an upcoming move and all this packing...
Would you be so kind as to blog for me too? Thanks.

 
At 21/4/07 08:16, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy you did a great job with trumpet blowing don't get out of breath!!

my4kids a little blip to do with wiring not secured seems ok now.

barbara I have so many books waiting to be read I must tear myself away from the computer more often.

elena jane I didn't want you all to forget me so couldn't stay away long !!

willowtree now it might have been fun finding out what you 2 mischief makers would have done but too late I'm back.

cc don't trust her! good luck with the packing; by the way the marmite is on its way to Sam.

 
At 21/4/07 18:02, Blogger Beccy said...

CC I might have to hire out my services, I'm doing a post for someone else this week as well!

 
At 21/4/07 20:56, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy who!!!

 
At 21/4/07 21:39, Blogger Beccy said...

Wait and see, I know it's a blog you read.

 
At 21/4/07 21:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heh heh heh - I MUST get MY mother's password sometime.

 
At 21/4/07 22:43, Blogger ChrisB said...

beccy meanie

karmyn I'm not so sure it was the best idea I've ever had, she's wittier than me!! (only joking beccy XX) ( the idea not joking about you being witty- I'd better quit while I'm ahead)

 
At 21/4/07 23:36, Blogger Beccy said...

Good idea mum!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home