Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Emerald Isle

It has rained non-stop today, but as we had planned a shopping morning it didn't really matter too much. For a long time now I have been looking for a pair of brown boots and the first pair I tried on were exactly what I had in mind so I promptly bought them and it is one of the quickest purchases I have made for a long time.






Beccy has been wanting some measuring cups to help her with recipes that don't have conversions and we found a set of oval shaped orange silicone cups in House of Fraser in Dundrum shopping Centre. We were not able to find any spoon measures which surprised us so its back to guessing for a while longer. The cups have already been put to good use but I'll save that for another day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 16/11/06 14:34, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The boots look good enough for you and I look forward to seeing both you and them. I have just had my flu jab. Love

 
At 16/11/06 14:40, Blogger FH said...

We are on retail Threrapy, are we?:D Great purchases!

We have a Emerald Isle in North Carolina with a 'Bogue sound'! We often go there for boating!

Have fun,Chris!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home