Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ornament Exchange 2010

For the past few years I have participated in an ornament exchange, more recently organized by Emma. This year my ornament came from Emma's friend, Natalie. It is really lovely. I'm afraid that my photos do not do it justice!
Nathalie wrote that Canada is a peace keeping, and peace loving nation so she sent me the Dove of Peace.
The ornament is delicately hand painted on glass and it is beautiful.
So thank you Natalie I really do love it.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 12/1/11 04:19, Blogger ari_1965 said...

Lovely ornament.

I am hosting Fun Monday all January.

Sign up for Jan 17 Fun Monday here

 
At 12/1/11 04:20, Blogger ari_1965 said...

By the way, will someone volunteer to host Fun Monday in February?

Please let me know on my blog. Thank you.

Sign up for Jan 17 Fun Monday here

 
At 14/1/11 23:41, Blogger Bethany said...

Hi Chris, glad to see you pop up in my reader. What a great ornament.

 
At 15/1/11 00:14, Anonymous ~SwAmPy~ said...

Since I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas, and am late with a Happy New Year hello . . . let me be the first to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day.

 
At 16/1/11 23:42, Blogger ChrisB said...

Hi Ari I've really not had the energy to complete a blog I hav a huge number of drafts but never seem to post them.

Hi Bethany I really miss everyone so should get back to it!

Swampy you most definitely are the first for Valentine's day. I have been reading most of your blogs but not been doing much commenting

 
At 7/2/11 18:44, Blogger Pamela said...

When I transferred my feeds from bloglines to Google, your feed dropped off. I just figured you hadn't posted anything in ages. Darn!

 
At 21/3/11 22:40, Blogger Beccy said...

Oh that's so pretty. I never received my ornament last year:(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home